Some days I'm just so damn Lazy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some days I'm just so damn Lazy

So this week I had about 20 diffrent things on my todo list and I really need to start thinking about how I am going to manage this move in January, but I have been soooo lazy. Partly because I haven't got a really good nights sleep since my SO left. I have horrible bags under my eyes and feel sick all the time. Anyway I am sitting at the computer once again instead of doing what needs to be done.... The next thing on my list is to go buy a webcam which you would think I would be running because I loved it when I borrowed my daughters the other day but NO... So I was just wondering what you have been blowing off lately or am I the only one who can't get off her ass...

I know exactly how you feel. I want make a to do list as well, I have so much to do, but to be honest I really can't be arsed. It's not that I can't be arsed, there's always something stopping me. Then I just give up. I need a kick up the bum! Any volunteers?
    [CENTER]

Comment

I'm the same. I think it's just a case of whenever my SO is not around especially when jut after a visit I just have no get up go. I try to keep busy but some days I just don't have the energy yet when I'm with my SO I have loads of energy.

Comment

Honestly, ever since my SO moved away for university I've been the same way...and I was already a huge procrastinator to begin with! I have a buttload of small things and even a bunch of big things that I keep putting off...and putting off...I need to do the dishes, I need to apartment hunt, I need to apply for a student loan...and yet I'm sitting here doing nothing. Go team! Haha.

Comment

Ditto. Most of the time it's me putting off my school... but there are just days I don't have the energy or will power to make myself do anything
          Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

Oh, I'm exactly the same way. And it's awful, because I really just need to get these things done so I can graduate and we can be together when he returns from overseas.

I make a to-do list of about 10 things every day. All things that are completely manageable. I'm lucky if I complete 4 of them...

I'm realizing that I'm actually more depressed than I thought I was. I think that's what is holding me back. But I also don't sleep well. I average about 5 hours per night I'd say. The most I ever sleep is 8 hours, but most nights it's more like 6, and at least once per week I clock in a 2-3 hour night. It's 8:30pm here, but I'm really thinking of going to bed and just sleeping as long as I can.

Comment

Oh don't worry you aren't the only one..
              I definitely been putting off cleaning my house
              Before my dad had left for his business trip, he had told by the time he comes back he wants the house nice and clean...and guess what? I have not cleaned a single thing but thats alright i have about 5 days to do so =P

Comment

I've been working overtime all this week trying to get 7 grants out the door by... today. Yeah, it's not gonna happen. I haven't done anything with my SO even though he's been here since Saturday because of it. I feel guilty

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I think we all feel lazy in one way or another....there are so many more things I could be doing. I work full time, have three kids...my house is picked up...but dishes in the sink... have two loads of clothes going...yard work to do...and I want to find a pt job for days...because I sit around too much...arghhh
                  NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Ohh, I know exactly how you feel!!! I have so much things to do but I just don't do anything! I should be studying, working, cleaning up... and instead of all of that I just sit here... I haven't been sleeping well in couple of months and that's really starting to affect me. I miss my BF so much and that's part of the reason why I'm depressed. If someone has some good tips coping all of this and getting my life back on track I would be more than glad to hear them! Anyway, you're not alone if hearing that helps...
                    How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard!

Comment

Yeah.. sometimes I'm the same. I don't have stuff to do at the moment that have a deadline but I could still spend the spare time (eg. when Sam's at work and I can't be talking to him) on doing something useful but.. somehow I always end up just being all lazy and hanging around on LFAD......

Comment

Oh I feel ya!

There's so many things I should do but I just don't seem to get round to do them... And I hate myself for it :|

I'm not gonna list all the things on here (it'll make me depressed ) and even though some of them are things I can't do myself (e.g some electric work etc) it drives me mad that they're not done! I'm just usually too busy/too tired to do anything after I've done all the things I have to do everyday after work...

But I will do them all once I win the lottery and have lots of free time on my hands

Comment

You are not the only one! I'm always so busy and whenever I have just a minute to relax I'm always on the computer or watching tv, when I should be doing homework!

Comment

Phew, glad it's not just me!
                            In my case it's post-visit lethargy... I'm on top of things most times. But for the few weeks after he's gone, even putting away the few stray things on the kitchen table becomes a nearly insurmountable task. Every morning I eye the dishes in the sink with hate, as if they somehow should have been done during the night but they weren't and it's clearly ALL THEIR FAULT. The grocery store is suddenly 200 miles away not 2... and I try to convince myself that, yes, peanut butter out of the jar makes a perfectly acceptable lunch... AND dinner...

And then I have an episode like this:
                            https://hyperboleandahalf.blogspot.c...-be-adult.html

...It never ends well, LOL!!!
                            We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

I finally went and got the webcam last night, so that's one thing done. Now I want to move all the furnature around so I'm not infront of a big window like I am now. I also got 2 more important things done and I hope I complete 3 more things by the end of the night but I am sooo exhausted, 3 hours of sleep last night... This sleeping thing is effecting my life big time.

Comment

Working...
                              X