Ignorance is Ugly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
    Ok, I know that's incredibly rude and hurtful, but if someone said that to me, I would probably laugh my ass off. I mean, that's so ridiculous it sounds like a 5 year old! "You're going out with a gi-irl cuz you're uh-gly!" XD

Exactly what I was thinking!

It's quite amazing how some people think, especially when it comes to something different. I certainly wouldn't pay one little bit of attention to them though, I really would just laugh at them if they said that to me
    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Hi everyone ,

I would get a comment how my relationship isn't real and that we are only together to make eachother feel good . I would be this is real and don't really care what others think . I mean everyone gets problems in relationship . As far I can see everyone will say rude comments because they can't think anything nice to say . I just wish there was more people understanding . Iam glad to be here .

Comment

I haven't gotten really nasty comments about my relationship but even if I did I would have to accept the fact that they don't know what they're talking about because they're not in the same position.

Comment

Working...
        X