I'll see my SO tmw.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll see my SO tmw.

As some of you remember I posted a thread about me snooping through her stuff and seeing a pety msg between her and her ex. I asked her straight up about it & him and she swears up and down that there's no feelings between them. We actually hada 4 hour conversation and a lot of things came out from underneath the rug. I don't know. I'm not excited about tomorrow, for once. I'm usually a big bouncing bundle of joy but I'm just afraid to be around her tomorrow. I'm trying really hard to work on this trust thing..and I haven't logged into her facebook in a few days. I don't think I'm going to propose like I orginally wanted to. Idk if I feel like this cause I only got 3 hours of sleep and I work tonight and gotta be up at 5am tomorrow and I don't feel good I dont know. This thread is kinda pointless, I'm just really scared. I don't even know what I'm scared about =/
    Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
    Starting Dating: 5.22.09
    Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
    Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
    Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Hmm.. those things can be tricky :/ Sorry to hear you're feeling like that. Guess there's not much you can do but to try and trust her. And not propose until you're 100% sure you wanna do it.. in my opinion.

Hope everything goes well tomorrow and that you'll end up having a good time after all *hugs*

Comment

=] *hugs back* thx
      Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
      Starting Dating: 5.22.09
      Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
      Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
      Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

well at least tomorrow, everything should be out in the open, you two can talk it out face to face, and move forward. It's definitely a good idea to not propose when things are like this, and better to have this conversation now, so you can work on things

I hope the visit goes well anyway! good luck!

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
        <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
        The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
        <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
        <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
        Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
        Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Whenever you're tired all the negative feelings multiply by a hundred if not a thousand... But you also have real things to worry about there.

Trust issues are the worst kind IMO because when you start to suspect something it can drive you mad OR cause the other person to eventually do something they feel they're accused of doing anyway (if that makes sense).

I agree with Elina that you shouldn't propose until you've cleared your head and you're 100% sure you want to do it... Try to get as much sleep as you can, that usually works for me and everything always looks so much better in the morning!

Comment

Working...
          X