She looks beautiful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She looks beautiful

Denise showed me a picture of her in the wedding dress she was going to buy, sadly we wont be able to because its a bit expensive but she looks beautiful in it *happy sniffles*

Aww that is a beautiful dress! Makes me excited for you two I also can't wait to go dress shopping in a few years <3

First Met Online: May 08
    Became a Couple: 4.11.09
    First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
    Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
    Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

*squeals* Denise you are GORGEOUS.

Oh gosh, I think I'm gonna tear up... you guys HAD BETTER put photos and lots of wedding description up on the forums!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

HOW BEAUTIFUL!!!!

I am sooo happy for you!!!!!!!!!!!!
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Silviar View Post
          *squeals* Denise you are GORGEOUS.

Oh gosh, I think I'm gonna tear up... you guys HAD BETTER put photos and lots of wedding description up on the forums!
          heh oh we will im enlisting our friend to take pictures

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
            heh oh we will im enlisting our friend to take pictures
            YAY!
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Beautiful!! But don't let her send you the picture of the final dress!! (Am I the only one who is superstitious about this?)

Comment

So pretty

Comment

Originally posted by lck741 View Post
                  Beautiful!! But don't let her send you the picture of the final dress!! (Am I the only one who is superstitious about this?)
                  she probably wont it will probably be a normal dress since we cant afford wedding dresses at this time

Comment

Aw, she looks so pretty! It's okay if you can't afford an elaborate dress though, because the happiness of being married is what matters most in the end. :]

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                      she probably wont it will probably be a normal dress since we cant afford wedding dresses at this time
                      You can find some really beautiful and inexpensive white dresses online and at non-wedding stores. Those dang retailers think that when they hear the words "wedding" or "engagement" they can add an extra few hundred (or thousand) dollars to the price. Crazy! Also budget bridal shops can be pretty awesome, I found some great dresses at David's Bridal (although I know that's probably only in the U.S.)

What are you planning on wearing, Caitlin?

Comment

Originally posted by lck741 View Post
                        You can find some really beautiful and inexpensive white dresses online and at non-wedding stores. Those dang retailers think that when they hear the words "wedding" or "engagement" they can add an extra few hundred (or thousand) dollars to the price. Crazy! Also budget bridal shops can be pretty awesome, I found some great dresses at David's Bridal (although I know that's probably only in the U.S.)

What are you planning on wearing, Caitlin?
                        probably something dressy...maybe big maybe but maybe a dress

Comment

iiih! I LOVE weddings (sooo romantic I'm the one always crying my eyes out.. tsk )
                          And that's a beautiful dress.. so elegant! A shame you can't afford it.. but I'm sure you'll find something just as gorgeous elsewhere.

Comment

she looks so pretty, i loveeee..loveee that dress!
                            <3
                            sigpic

Comment

So pretty!

"Together forever but never apart, maybe in distance but never in heart!"

Met: 9.15.08
                              Started Dating: 10.17.08
                              Been an LDR since: 10.17.08
                              First time meeting: 5.28.09 - 6.2.09

Comment

Working...
                              X