my heart is really broken.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my heart is really broken.

My heart is really broken into right now. I got off the phone with my SO about 25 mins ago. i dont hardly get to talk to him anymore since he started a new job, he goes to bed early & doesnt even call me before hand to say goodnight or anything, i can understand last week that hes working & busy, but i thought well at least theres this weekend, i didnt talk to him friday, saturday came we talked for maybe 10 mins, now today hes got stuff to do, going over to a friends house to do his taxes & then watching a football game, & told me that if he gets home in time he will call me, i just told forget it not in exact words. when he hangs up with doesnt even say i love you or nothing, i tried calling back about 10 mins later & it just ranged, i havent seen him on cam in months, when i ask him if he still loves me he saids he does & asks why i keep asking him, he should see why i do, he just acts like he doesnt care about my feelings at all, i told him that if he keeps on ignoring me then i was moving on with my life, & he said well if you think that im ignoring you & feel like that you need to move on with your life then go ahead, & i said how can you so easly dismiss me, he said your dismissing yourself, my heart is broken so badly i dont know what i would do if i lost him. its bad enough that i dont get to be with him because of the distance but now this ? someone pleaseeee give me some advice i need it.

I think you should talk to him and let him know, without accusing him, that you feel your relationship has gone to that 'comfortable' stage where people give for granted the love and don't keep on working on their relationship. Explain that love has to be nourished, like a plant. Ask him where he see this relationship going. I hope you can work it out!

Comment

Working...
    X