Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Blonde moments" with your SO

Don't need to explain this one much

I'll start off, I had one just a few days ago. We were both in the kitchen and Tanja had moved the bin from its usual place to peel some potatoes over it I think. I walked right past her (on my way to put something in the bin) - maybe even asked her what she was doing or made a comment about it - then literally 5 seconds later opened the door to where the bin is usually kept and said "where's the bin gone?!"

Yeah I felt a bit silly

I'm usually pretty good at avoiding blonde moments - that comes from Uni when anything even REMOTELY stupid would be greeted by a huge "WAHEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!" from plenty of my friends so I'm trained extremely well in thinking before I speak more often than not

Although I gave it out a lot more "WAHEEEEEEEEEYYYYYY"s than I got it

Good times

Anyway!

Tanja has a fair few to pick from, I won't mention any - I'll let her embarrass herself instead
    In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
    Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
    Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
    My dog Sam ♥

Thanks babe for thinking of me, how generous of you

Comment

I do that all the time.

I think my most infamous blonde moment with my SO was me breaking a teabag in my mouth by sucking on it because I was too lazy to get more hot water. I screamed and flailed and scraped my tongue while he watched, this being our first webcam session, too. All because I was thirsty.

Comment

Working...
      X