Weird things the SO does..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weird things the SO does..

mine, for instance, growls in his sleep... lmao.

hb yours?

gets up at 4am every morning purely because he likes to be up before everybody else. whereas i prefer to sleep in as long as possible XD

Comment

haha. thats a good one!

=) ry does all kinds of weird things. haha.

Comment

He eats strawberry and blueberry syrup on his eggs, bacon, and ham :/ ewwww!

Comment

0_o that is weird..

Comment

hmmm....something weird? idk I'm leaving Friday to go see him and I'm sure I'll be like OH! He does that all the time I should have wrote that! =] One thing he does do is steal the covers, nothing wakes him up! He'll sleep through it all and laughs when I tell him what he did in the morning. But I'll wake up with no blankets try to pull some from him and he literally rips them back out of my hands! lol It's sort of funny but I still tell him all the time he better get use to sharing them!

Comment

Randomly gets up and goes outside to practice martial arts. When I say randomly, I mean, "Hmm. I'll go train. Talk to you later." and I don't see him for like two hours. XD

Comment

Trying to think, but I can't really get a weird habit from him. I am the one that has them, lol!

Comment

hmmm, when shes really tired and on the verge of sleep she will hum (best I can describe it), just a hmmm kinda hum

Comment

This isn't really weird as it was cute. Steve, his mom and I went bowling on boxing day. Before Steve would bowl.. he'd lift the ball over his head. I said he was praying to the bowling gods... needless to say he started getting teased

Just be glad we made it here alive
                    On a spinning ball in the middle of space

Comment

He likes talking on the phone or texting me while he poops XP.

Comment

Kevin talks in his sleep. By talk I mean he's asleep, wakes me up, and has a conversation with me that makes NO sense, then just stops, all while asleep

Comment

My girlfriend dips her pizza in blue cheese dressing!
                          On top of that, while I like my macaroni and cheese without anything on it, she'll pour ketchup on it!

She says both taste good...I'm not too sure about that. :-p
                          National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
                          National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Taco View Post
                            He likes talking on the phone or texting me while he poops XP.
                            Ahaha, same here.

Jesse showers in a really hot water - it always burns meee. ><

Comment

George has a 'Greek nose'. Even though his nose is 'bigger than average', it just doesn't work whenever he sleeps. He'll be breathing out of it one moment, then one breath later, start breathing out of his mouth (which tells me George is now asleep). Because he's a 'mouth breather', he snores... and drools.
                              ....... I can not lie. George snoring with a little drool on his face is the cutest thing on this planet. If it were anyone else, it would be gross. I've never thought that once about George and his loud snoring habits. It also makes me feel better: I snore a little myself, but you don't see me waking him up. He always wakes me up if I'm do loud. [Honey, I love you, but I deal with your's. :P] I could wake up every morning to look at him and 'hear' him snoring. That's love. Haha.

Other than that?
                              I think, like Mio, I'm the weirder one. :P

Comment

Working...
                              X