No announcement yet.

Weird things the SO does..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My boyfriend moans when he snores. its weird. he didnt believe me when i told him, so i took a video of him...it was hilarious. he wont let me show the world though...Also, he likes the shower SO COLD. we have to fight over the temp. haha.

Comment

Just thought of another one. Jared loves to annoy me! He is just like a little kid! He thinks it is funny to lick my nose because I get mad at him. I usually do not think it is funny at the time though.... XD

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Taco View Post
        He likes talking on the phone or texting me while he poops XP.
        OMG, my hubby does that, too! It was actually the first thing I thought of when I read this thread, but then I thought, he wouldn't like me posting this, so I didn't. :P But now that I know he's not alone... LOL! I don't think it's gross, as we're so comfortable around each other…

Originally posted by JoMarie View Post
        Kevin talks in his sleep. By talk I mean he's asleep, wakes me up, and has a conversation with me that makes NO sense, then just stops, all while asleep
        I'm the one who does that in our relationship! I once woke my hb, asking (with an attitude, too) why there was a stain on the carpet and he only noticed after a few moments that I was actually asleep! Then he started laughing and I got pissed because he laughed. Surely, I was fast asleep all the time and had no idea when he told me about it in the morning!!!

Talking about sleeping, my husband loves to cuddle up to me, hugging and touching me in his sleep! I love it and I miss it dearly. He once got into trouble, though, because he was sleeping over at his sister's and had to share the couch with his (male) cousin!! He hugged the guy as well and that one was, of course, weirded out by it! LOL

Originally posted by Taija View Post
        Jesse showers in a really hot water - it always burns meee. ><
        Sadly, the same goes for me - my husband showers super-hot and "my" temperature is freezing in his opinion... we've toned down our showering together because of that...

Comment

I too am the weird one, tho Obi is by no streach normal

He pulls faces all the time like a kid, especially if he is doing something like adjusting his clothes or concentrating. He just makes the weirdest faces.
          He gets annoying when he's bored and will either try to make me angry or will make up random stupid songs, which is very irritating. He likes to talk to people when they are in the bathroom, and I'm like "Can't this wait thirty seconds?!"

I'm constantly thinking or telling him he is weird, but it's hard to think of those things now...
          Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Originally posted by Aerica View Post
            My boyfriend moans when he snores. its weird. he didnt believe me when i told him, so i took a video of him...it was hilarious. he wont let me show the world though...Also, he likes the shower SO COLD. we have to fight over the temp. haha.
            And so I thought my mom was the only one in the world who moans when she snores. Yeah it is weird and it makes me worry sometimes even if I'm alreay used to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Darth_Taco View Post
              He likes talking on the phone or texting me while he poops XP.
              he does this too.

he likes to smell my and his younger sisters' underarms - like it's his favorite spot!! it annoys me because I am so ticklish and when i don't allow, he tickles me more.

Comment

Mine doesn't do anything too weird. The only thing I can think of that he does is...well, no, that's not exactly 'weird,' either... o.O I can't think of anything 'weird' for him. ^^;

Comment

my s/o drives me batty singing stupid songs that get stuck in his head... and thus they get stuck in mine. and they are always the stupid viral video songs. we will be mid convo and he will just bust out singing some song. and sadly he cant carry a tune in a bucket. so its irritating as all hell. "pants on the floor, pants on the floor. looking like a fool with your pants on the floor" yeah try having that sung to you while your talking about booking plane tickets and finding housing.

another things that is weird... thought i do the exact damn thing. he HAS to sleep against the wall. like he cannot sleep unless he is curled up against the effin wall. i on the other hand can easily.. but we have tried to switch places and its no dice. and i love sleeping next to the wall... it regulates my body temp. i keep teasing him that we are going to have to build a little "cave" for our bed to be in so that there are walls on three sides of us... then we can both sleep next to a wall. he is also the lightest sleeper i have ever met. all i have to do is roll over and it wakes him up.

Comment

Georges talks a little in his sleep. Everything said about him sleeping: he's truly adorable.
                    Another thing... George smells everything. It's not annoying, because I smell things too... and smelling things isn't a weird thing. Lol.

Comment

ryan is just all around odd. =) but its ok, cause i am too

Comment

He always has to take the 2nd shower when we are together. The only time I got to take the 2nd one was when I had a really bad headache and hadn't slept much so he told me to go back to sleep until he was done.

Comment

Jesse also knows how freaking ticklish I am, so he loves to blow on my stomach. It's torture, I tell you!

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
                            He pulls faces all the time like a kid,
                            will make up random stupid songs, which is very irritating.

Check... and... check. My husband does both of these things. The random stupid songs are hilarious, though, as he usually just rhymes something with my name and adds random lines... when I'm in a good mood, it's funny, when I'm not, it makes me angry, too.

Comment

My boy counts his steps all the time in his head...he cant pay attention when walking because he is counting in his head! weeeeeeeiiiirrrrdd!!!!! hahahaha
                              And he says I am the crazy one! :P
                              Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

Originally posted by lunamea View Post

The random stupid songs are hilarious, though, as he usually just rhymes something with my name and adds random lines... when I'm in a good mood, it's funny, when I'm not, it makes me angry, too.
                                saaaaame. and if its not about me, then its about food ... its annoying when you try to study ... and he just takes his guitar to sing to you about... potatoes.

speaking of food, he hates onion. hates it with a passion. to the point he can smell it and taste the tiniest bit... and if i eat at least a small piece of onion while out... he'd smell it and ... oh boi, forget about kissing!
                                it was annoying when i wanted to cook a traditional polish meal for him... well, guess what! happens that 95% of those recipes is ... with onion. ;S

Comment

Working...
                                X