Weird things the SO does..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aggie View Post
    saaaaame. and if its not about me, then its about food ... its annoying when you try to study ... and he just takes his guitar to sing to you about... potatoes.
    LOL Well, at least my husband doesn't have a guitar! (even though I guess it sounds better with the guitar!)

Oh, yeah, my hb is weird about food, too... luckily, he does eat onions, though (basically every dish I cook is with onions!!) He's really picky about vegetables, however. *rolleyes*

Comment

ALWAYS reads Donald Duck comic books when she eats

It's kinda cute in its own little way though
      In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
      Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
      Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
      My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Jared has to sleep with blankets in between his legs... talk about a cuddle killer.

Comment

He likes saying I love you when I'm in the middle of a yawn and can't say it back.

Speaking of yawning, he used to "rawr" whenever he yawned, so now whenever I see that word it makes me yawn. I'm scared "I love you" will soon have the same effect :P

Comment

Originally posted by Fishmath View Post
            Jared has to sleep with blankets in between his legs... talk about a cuddle killer.
            LOL My husband likes that too. However, if I'm there, he uses my leg instead of the blanket, so we're still cuddling...

Comment

Oh goodness... Kyle was on webcam with me and I was reminded of another odd thing he does..... he sticks his tongue out like a cat EVERY time he yawns. Its really funny. Reminds me of a lion. Though i have no room to talk... I make weird groaning sounds when i stretch. I have tried to stop myself.... doesnt work. Its soo embarassing.

Comment

Not sure if it's weird, but it's sure as hell cute... When we were together (physically) and could sit on the settee together, I'd lay my head in his lap and he'd always make me put my hair in a ponytail so he could play with it... Sometimes I'd even sit at his legs so he could play with my hair...

Comment

Andy goes freaking mental when there's a fly around, if a fly lands on him he jumps around and swears and swings his hands like it's a poisoness spider

Too bad for him that living with me and my horses = lots of flies!

Comment

Tanja - that's hilarious! Maybe some netting is in order?

Comment

Originally posted by Sarah M View Post
                      Not sure if it's weird, but it's sure as hell cute... When we were together (physically) and could sit on the settee together, I'd lay my head in his lap and he'd always make me put my hair in a ponytail so he could play with it... Sometimes I'd even sit at his legs so he could play with my hair...
                      I love that! my friends and I do that and sometimes when joe and I are together I internally beg that he'll play with my hair but he rarely does, though when we go to sleep he always brushes his handdown my head making sure my hair doesn't get in his face. Good thing it's pretty short!

Comment

Originally posted by Tanja View Post
                        Andy goes freaking mental when there's a fly around, if a fly lands on him he jumps around and swears and swings his hands like it's a poisoness spider

Slight exaggeration there I have to point out... :|
                        In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                        Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                        Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                        My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Bahahaha. Andy and Tanja, you guys are so entertaining!

Comment

He acts like a cat. Me AND his ex girlfriend are HUGE cat-lovers lol, so it's kind of natural to him now I guess o.o
                            But he honestly miau's when there is a lull in the conversation. He purrs when he's happy. And he growls when he doesn't like something.
                            It's so weird, but it's also kind of adorable :3

"In order to attain the impossible, one must attempt the absurd."
                            -Miguel De Cervantes

Read our story HERE
                            \

Comment

T and I are equally weird. He knows I'm ticklish so he grabs me by the sides and goes "DINOSAURSSSS" pretending his hands are dinosaurs and biting me. He also likes to bite my nose when we are cuddling.

We also have two words we say to each other all the time "Brah!!" and Rawr"... Brah is the noises dinosaurs make and Rawr is because I posted a thing on his FB wall that says "Rawr is dinosaur for I love you". We have this crazy obsession with dinos if you can't tell.
                              "We are all a little weird and life's a little weird, and when we find someone whose weirdness is compatible with ours, we join up with them and fall in mutual weirdness and call it love " ~ Theodore Seuss Geisel.

Comment

Originally posted by Rugger View Post
                                T and I are equally weird. He knows I'm ticklish so he grabs me by the sides and goes "DINOSAURSSSS" pretending his hands are dinosaurs and biting me. He also likes to bite my nose when we are cuddling.

We also have two words we say to each other all the time "Brah!!" and Rawr"... Brah is the noises dinosaurs make and Rawr is because I posted a thing on his FB wall that says "Rawr is dinosaur for I love you". We have this crazy obsession with dinos if you can't tell.
                                you would love my giant dinosaur cookie cutter my mum got for me this christmas, and the dinosaur sandwich cutter I got my SO for christmas

my SO is just generally weird, it's hard to pick anything out in particular. He's insanely ticklish, so when I try to tickle him, he grabs my arms so I can't move anything apart from my wrists and yells "T-REX" lol

He HAS to sleep in a REALLY cold room, then complains when I steal the covers as I HATE the cold.

He inhales his food, so doesn't notice what exactly he's putting in his mouth sometimes- he has eaten numerous stickers off of fruits and vegetables because of this.

oh I could go on there's too many. Good thing I am equally as strange as he is

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                                <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                                The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                                <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                                <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                                Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                                Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X