Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by outrayge View Post
    "If you want it, take it."
    I know this is crazy, but at the moment, I'm considering to fight back, to recover the love from her that has waned. I'm not looking for anyone to talk me out of it, but rather to give me any advice. I want to go down fighting.
    I'm not really sure what you mean by that but it sounds like you want some form of 'justice' for all this, which I don't think is a good idea. "I want to go down fighting", that concerns me. You need to move on and end this chapter of your life and turn the page to the new one.

Comment

I'm not looking for any form of justice, I just didn't like how it ended. And if there's a minute chance that the spark of love that we once had could be renewed, I will try to get it alit again.

Comment

I am sorry you are hurting so bad....hopefully you are able to move past this...
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by outrayge View Post
          I'm not looking for any form of justice, I just didn't like how it ended. And if there's a minute chance that the spark of love that we once had could be renewed, I will try to get it alit again.
          I misread then. I understand it ended badly and we all want clean breaks, but they don't always happen and they can't be taken back. Likewise, it's useless to have done with it then come running back looking for a still warm coal in the fire. My advice, which probably is unwanted at this stage, is to just move on and learn from all this instead of turning back to the trainwreck.

Comment

Working...
          X