Don't you just hate...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't you just hate...

the feeling when your SO leaves to go back home?

It sucks soooo much! John left yesterday morning and Im still feeling pretty down. Its touch and go for me right now. Ive been keeping myself busy but I still cant seem to shake off the whole "I miss him, and I can't wait to see him again".

It makes me feel anxious the night before school for some reason.

Everytime he leaves, I am worried something bad will happen at home to cause me to miss him even more...

Im also starting to feel that we will never end the distance, and its just a fantasy.

Just had to get all that off my chest.

I know exactly what you're talking about. Whenever I feel like that I try to stay positive and think of the next time I can see him Try to stay positive!

Comment

Yeah, stay positive, we all get down when our loved one just left i think. Maybe if you make some plans for the next time you see him? or watch a movie, call a family member? that always makes me feel better. Distance cant last forever

Comment

I understand. It has been a week tomorrow and I truly have made myself delve into my work and kids and try keep positive...and focus on the fact I have my soulmate...we just aren't together right now...

Take care!
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I totally understand where you are coming, i felt like that when my bf left
          Thank god he left in the morning, so the whole rest of the day i had classes and practices that distracted me. But when i got home, i was sad but i cheered myself with my favorite tunes. So stay positive and try to remember you will be seeing him again :]

Comment

Thanks everyone!

I know I need to start thinking more positive and remind myself that I do have my soulmate, its just hard to get into that frame of mind when Im sad.

On another note: John and I are doing great. For those who remember my other post about Jason, well I quit contacting him and it has been a blessing! John and I get along so much more and we feel closer than ever. Thanks for all the support <3

Comment

Working...
            X