Me and Heather

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Me and Heather

I am new to this forum as my fiance Heather sent me the addy this morning and we both signed up. I have been with Heather for 2 years we met playing yahoo pool and everything went really quick. Her Mum/Mom paid for me to go there to meet her and we got on from the second we met. The most scariest thing i have ever done but i was more scared of the usa customs than meeting heather as i am a uk citizen. It was amazing and i have gone back to usa once more and heather has come here for 3 months. i miss her like you wouldnt beleive but i know we are gonna be together. She is going to move to england at some point (when i can afford it lol) and i cant wait.

There is a introduction to me

i am jason 23 from uk and my fiance is from oregon usa

hi! hello and welcome to the forum, congrats on the plans to already close the distance, eventually!
    Met: 1.20.09 (At School)
    Starting Dating: 5.22.09
    Been an LDR since: 8.17.10 (3 hours distance)
    Last Time I saw my SO: 10.02.10
    Next time I will see my SO: 10.14.10

Comment

That's a cute story! Thank you for sharing!

Comment

Welcome to LFAD

Where are you from in the UK?

Comment

Nice story! i think i read about meeting on yahoo pool already here too, Tanja and Andy right? im gonna tell my single friends to start playing! Im glad you guys made it to the forum

Comment

Aww, so sweet! Welcome to LFAD! Your story is pretty similar to mine.. haha my name is Heather too and my boyfriend is from the UK and I plan on moving to England to be with him eventually. But that's pretty much where the similarities end. haha! I hope you enjoy being a member here and I hope you guys get to be together soon!

Comment

I love you babe! You gotta tell the whole story about when we met.. but it's okay I will :]

Comment

Welcome!!!
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Welcome to the site!
                  First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X