Online Foods Delivery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Online Foods Delivery

Hi All. Anyone from the USA that know a website that have a list of restaurant that do delivery? I remember one time my SO ordered his foods online and had it delivered to his place. He ordered asian foods that time..

I just cant recall the website he use. He put the zipcode then he get a list of restaurant (asian foods, pizzas and etc). Then click which restaurant he wants then he click the menu. Ordered and paid. Then after 30mins he got it deliver..He is working at swing shift this week. His rest time is only 30mins. So normally he will get something (like sandwich) in the afternoon before he go to work and eat it for dinner. So i am thinking to order online and deliver to him. Preferably healthy foods.

Anyone know?

Thank you in advance!

That's a really sweet idea to send someone some yummy food, especially when they are too tired or busy to make something.

I'm not sure (and I am also in Canada). I have had local grocery stores deliver to me from an online order, but they will only accept payment at the door (and if one's SO has to pay for getting the food, that rather defeats the purpose of getting something for them). It must be possible, though, since you can send flowers around the world. My best guess would be to do a search for food or meal delivery options in his area and go from there. I did find this for near where I live and I wonder if this is something like what you are meaning:https://www.yummyweb.com/

Comment

Yes yes..Thats what i mean.. enter the zipcode and so many restaurant show up that have delivery service. He ordered once..but i just cant remember which website..I would prefer that i can pay online so he can just received it and eat..:-D I googled..and found once chinese foods restaurant.. Tho i cant find the website like the one he use or the one you gave above..Its so much easier and so many restaurant choices..

Comment

Is it this one?
        https://eat24hours.com/

There aren't any restaurants in my area that use the site, so I'm not sure if you can pay in advance. Hope so!

Comment

i found it..
          https://www.grubhub.com/

:-D Anyway thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Rach321 View Post
            Is it this one?
            https://eat24hours.com/

There aren't any restaurants in my area that use the site, so I'm not sure if you can pay in advance. Hope so!
            Yes that is what i mean. It worked too..But i am checking if i can pay online...maybe no?hmm

Comment

oooo i like that idea! wonder if they'll send to the UK?

Comment

Try to google Restaurant at UK. I am sure most of the restaurant have delivery service..:-D Especially those pizzas restaurant..;-)

Comment

I did find a few UK versions of it heh

Comment

Ha, would be awesome to send some Chinese food for Sam when he gets back from work all tired and hungry Can't pay for anything online though so.. no point looking, really -.-

That's a really cute and thoughtful idea though

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                      I did find a few UK versions of it heh
                      Great! :-)

Originally posted by elina View Post
                      Ha, would be awesome to send some Chinese food for Sam when he gets back from work all tired and hungry Can't pay for anything online though so.. no point looking, really -.-

That's a really cute and thoughtful idea though
                      Yes i think its awesome too. Especially when our SO is tired..:-)

Comment

Working...
                      X