No announcement yet.

advice?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey! You're not too far from here! I have a mate in uni up in Kamloops o.0 Go Canada lol
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

The uni in Kamloops?! Thompson Rivers? Thats Where I go too!

Comment

Hi!

Definitely quality over quantity but at the same time its really nice to have lil check ins. For example me and my SO always make sure we say good morning/good night to each other even if its just a quick 5 minute chat. And then we'll try and make sure we catch up each day but set aside a decent chunk of time at least once a week to have a skype chat. Then even if we dont have anything to talk about we get to see each other and enjoy each others company.

We've also found pm's (on Facebook for us) are great - we can catch up with each other but then read them when we're ready.

Definitely just chat to him and find out what would be a good amount of time for you to talk. Who knows maybe he loves talking to you that often?

Btw - loving that you said Lush! I dont think I've heard an authentic welsh person say that before!
        Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Working...
        X