Together (Telepathically)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Together (Telepathically)

The other night as we're lying in bed talking on the phone, as we do every night, I'm sooo exhausted but I don't want to hang up because I miss him so much. And my SO, being the sweetest most wonderful person, says to me, 'I'll go to sleep too and we can be together in our dreams, telepathically.' I almost cried I miss him so much.

Moments like that are precious....so sweet!!!!

I am glad you have such a sweet love!
    NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

That's so adorable! I love when my boyfriend says sweet things like that!

Comment

<3
        I love it when my guy is sweet, it gives you that warm, fuzzy, lovey feeling because they care so much. =)

Comment

awwww! well if you believe in that stuff and your very connected already you most likely do that every night, i know me and Denise do, when you have a ridiculously clear dream about them that normally means you dream hopped to them

Comment

Aww that's sweet.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

That's really nice

If I'm honest though I was expecting to be reading an earth-shattering revelation after reading the thread title
              In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
              Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
              Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
              My dog Sam ♥

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                If I'm honest though I was expecting to be reading an earth-shattering revelation after reading the thread title
                XD Hahaha, me too.

I'd be kind of scared if Brandon said this, seeing as how all of my dreams end up in either: a) zombies b) the apocalypse or c) Battle Royale... XD

Comment

Originally posted by Andy View Post
                  That's really nice

LOL, I work hard on my thread titles. Maybe too hard...

Comment

I say i have this connection with my so . I have these moments alot of times . We are so connected that we call eachother with our mind . We had one night that i can't forget until this day . That i went to sleep but i woke up scared and had my dogs barking the whole night and i barely slept . The next day he called me in the morning to see how i was . Before i even said anything he told me that he had a werid night dogs were barking all night in his home . He didn't even sleep good . That really shock me because it was the same that happen to me . I say this really doesn't happen alot .

Comment

That happened to me last night. I had SUCH a clear dream of him and it felt so real. It was a variation on a moment we had during my visit in October, and I felt sad when I woke up and realized that he wasn't actually with me. It did, though, feel amazing to have him there even if it was only in a dream... Can't wait for the real thing!
                      My heart belongs to a pilot!
                      ~*~
                      ~*~
                      [/center]

Comment

Working...
                      X