valentines day plans and care packages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

valentines day plans and care packages

i just finished up makin my care package for my jeffy. its just cute lil fun things. im sending it out tom monring in the mail. i hope it will get there in time. it always seems when i send things it takes days more then it should lol. hes sending me one too. im excited to see what he got me. ive never really gotten anything on valentines day. so im super excited. we agreed to have a date nite on valentines day and open our packages for each other over the phone before we start our movie together on the phone. we havent had a movie date night in a couple weeks it is much needed.

does anyone else have any plans for valentines day? or anyone else sendin out any care packages? just wanted to see what everyone is doin.
    Last edited by szrhappi11; February 8, 2010, 10:20 PM.

we have a LOT planned for valentines! We're gonna be spending as much of the day as possible together (about 12 hours give or take a few) and in that time we're gonna open eachothers gifts (well, he got me a necklace, but i wrote him a poem xD) and we're gonna play some games, watch some classic disney movies, swap baby photos, we're gonna cook and eat a meal together (pasta- yay!) I'm going to read to him (he adores my accent) we're gonna have a doodle-off, do some wordsearches/crosswords, quiz eachother, swap music and make a list of movies we want to watch and places we want to go. Basically, we've stolen a bunch of ideas from the list on the main site XD

Comment

Aww, the both of you seem to have it all planned out so well - I'm slightly jealous, haha!
      I would send my guy a gift, but.. he's coming over here for Valentine's day, so I'm planning on giving him something when he's here instead (obviously)!
      As for plans for the day, ehm.. I think we'll just stay at home and.. watch some movies or something, maybe go out and take a walk.. Haha! Not so very romantic, but any time with him will be great, anyway.

Comment

We're going for a romantic weekend to Amsterdam, aren't we lucky!
        She trusts me enough to have me sort out everything. That means a lot to me since she always does things herself because 'everyone else always does it wrong anyway'.
        We're going for a canal cruise, two fancy dinners, the flower market, the cat museum, etc.. I really hope she'll enjoy it, I've put a lot of effort into it.

Comment

We have an awesome day planned! My mom and I got together and planned a weekend away for him and I and my parents. We are all going to ski resort in Quebec (seperate rooms! haha) forthe weekend to ski, relax in the lodge and drink lots of hot spiced rum lol.

It will be our first valentines day with other people but my parents are pretty cool and I dont imagine we will be spending much time together. The resort is sooo nice though, so it will be a fantastic break from the city

Comment

polkapiggy
            wow you guys have a lot planned. it sounds like its goin to b an awesome day. now i wish me and jeff were gunna do more but i have my lil cousins bday party im goin to should b fun were rollerskatin i dont think ive done that since 7th grade haha.
            nerdyh, william, and snowdust
            im so jealous you actually get to spend it together. all ur weekends sound like fun. hope you have fun as well w/ ur s/o

Comment

I was planning on taking her out to a Valentine's Day party run by a few of our friends, then back to my house to watch a movie and exchange the things we got for each other.

However, I just found out our plans fell through. Fortunately for her, but unfortunately for our plans, she landed a job interview...on the same day she would have come up to see me. I still intend to send out the package to her, but it really doesn't feel the same. :-(
              National Novel Writing Month Participant- 2010, 2011, 2012
              National Novel Writing Month Winner- 2010, 2011, 2012

Current Writing Project: Wait Until Next Year

Comment

Well, i couldn't send him anything, unfortunately. But he's decided that he'll take me up on the idea about spending the night on V-Day together. <3

Comment

Rane and I have both mailed packages, but their fate lies in the hands of customs as to if they'll make it on time. We are going to talk on the phone (a VERY rare treat due to the insane costs), and tomorrow I find out if I'm off Sunday (he is). If we're both off, we will spend the day together, though we haven't discussed the details too much. Maybe watch a movie, do some webcamming, and I think we both have a couple little ideas of our own that we might try?

Comment

I made my bf a note, a heart out of felt that is scented with the perfume I wear everyday and a web cam which we are in desperate need of. My bf takes pix for me on his cell phone, cuz he doesn't have a digital camera. The cell phone pictures are in such poor quality. The web cam I got him takes 8mp pictures which is going to be so much better for me.
                    This is a pic of the heart I made for him. It was fairly easy to make and it holds that scent well, thats probably cuz I used like a dozen sprays on it. lol

Last edited by ginaxnj; February 10, 2010, 11:14 AM.
                    He just gets me... <3

Comment

I sent Matt a false rose (like I did the first Valentine's day when we were together) since he liked the first one so much. But this one has a little How-To striptease in the petals. They each reveal an item of clothing to remove. So he has to keep it and bring it with him when he comes to visit me. I also sent him a card with an elderly couple walking with walking frames, one behind the other. It quotes, "It's all about the thrill of the chase" under the picture and inside I told him to chase me all the way to Australia. I also sent him some cute heart stickers that he might use in our journal, or letters or something...

He's sent me clothing... Well, that's what it says on the box. It also says "lovingly delivered" because he ordered it online, I think. That's all the clues I have. I'm not sure what we're planning for the day. I may be three hours from home and find it difficult to get a computer on Sunday, here, but I may catch him on Valentine's day there.

Comment

Wow, I'm really impressed with all of your plans! My husband and I don't have any particular plans, except for videochatting and playing some games on there. We agreed that we're not going to send packages, because I've "just" been home in January (the flight was expensive) and our anniversary is coming up in a month (we might send something then).
                        I'm going to make a collage of photos, attach a kind of love letter and send it via email and I hope my hb will send a sweet email, too. If he runs out of ideas, I suggested he write a poem (he used to be good at it in school), but he is terrified at the idea now, so I don't think that's gonna happen. :P
                        I'm just looking forward to the opportunity to express my feelings without feeling guilty for being over-the-top mushy!

Comment

Well, he received his V-day present yesterday...I ordered and had it delivered a glass post card (you put on your custom msg) from a pretty cool site called personal creations (he loves it!)...and today he surprised me by having a dozen roses delivered I know its early but I'm in Jamaica and he's in Ct, USA so we had to make things happen early as its next to impossible to have things done on the exact day (mailed him a card, gonna take about 3 weeks to reach)

Comment

Joe and I are delaying it a week until we can have his b-day, V-day and our 2 year anniversary togethere. If I can find them I'm going to send him a ringpop with a note saying Will you marry me? Because I think it's cute and he already knows i will!

Comment

Working...
                            X