Good News! x3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good News! x3

My mom talked to my step-dad about my SO moving in to their house to live with me and them and he's on board! So when my SO graduates from High School and gets things settled with his mom (God knows it won't be pretty when he tells her this but by the time he tells her he will be 18 so there's not much she can do ^^; ) and comes up with the funds for a plane ticket (he doesn't have alot of stuff so a plane will suffice) he will be all set to move in after he graduates! All my parents require of him is to pay rent (once he gets a job) and help out around the house which both things he is willing to do! I am so excited! I guess this could've been put in the 'Closing the Distance" forum but it's still a significant amount of time before it happens so I figured it would be appropriate to post it here because there will probably be a few kinks to be ironed out before its a done deal ^^ Next summer here I come ♥

First Met Online: May 08
    Became a Couple: 4.11.09
    First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
    Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
    Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Cool, congrats! I'm glad you guys are making serious plans on when to end the distance! ^^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Wonderful news!!!!
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Congrats!!!

Comment

i am happy for you and im not trying to be a downer, but the whole "well im 18 now" isnt a good way, i would really like you two to try to get his mom on the same boat as your dad, the last thing you want is him and his mom to have a bad relationship because of a move, like dont wait till last min, have him go ahead and bring up the idea slowly so she knows it coming, if she is anything like most moms, this is her baby boy and him just jumpin the fence when he turns 18 and graduates is gonna breat her heart
          im super super happy for you ther ur parents are so cool with him living there you are one lucky girl to have parents that understanding

Comment

congrats

Comment

Working...
            X