Last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last night...

...was the first time in over a month that Alex and I were able to get on video chat. We didn't stay on very long (not near the amount I'd like) but it made us both a lot more lovesick. There were several minutes that we just...stared at each other and it almost felt like I was there again.

We talked on a lot of stuff, really lighthearted stuff, actually. He went on about his weekend and we discussed our upcoming visit...then he got real quiet and he kissed the webcam (yes, as dorky as it is, I think it's cute, I do it too) and said, "I miss you..." But it wasn't the normal nonchalant speak it was...it was the tone he used when we were all alone at night and cuddled close and he wanted to talk about things. And it almost made me cry and I could tell that he was about to cry, too and I said, "I miss you, too."

He kept asking me how many days there were left. ugh, just hard to be so...emotionally charged ^^;

so, yeah, just a little under 2 months until I see him again, but this is getting really hard. I'm sure we all experience this at one time or another... but I just felt like I should post this for some reason.

Awe...thanks for sharing =)
    I totally know what you mean about the just staring...kissing the webcam, haha. I'll admit it, I've done it before.
    You guys miss each other so much....the time will go quick, and then everything will be fine, you'll be in his arms again =)
    I have to wait twice as much time to meet my SO for the first time...I wish it was only just under 2 months.
    I can't wait to cuddle with him and talk.
    Stay strong...and when you get a little down, just think of the end result from all the waiting...whenever I do that I find myself smiling.

Comment

i had a night like that a little wile ago, sine my SO if 8 hours ahead of me i couldnt even talk to him, it was right before bed i dont know what happened i just broke down, it was no fun, but he was on skype the next morning and made me feel loads better...funny how easy they can do that huh?

Comment

I know the feeling. We've actually refrained from video skyping lately because it's been so hard to deal with. Two months minus a day...

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

You know what? I got tears in my eyes reading your post lol
          I havent met my SO yet but at days it just gets me :/ And I bet its even harder for you since you two miss each others touch etc and of course if you cant cam much often it's even harder
          But its just 2 months Even less! So stay strong and think of him and how you'll be able to kiss and hold him again

Comment

Oh, I know that feeling! It's simultaneously wonderful to connect but also heartbreaking. I'm constantly grabbing at the screen, kissing the webcam.

His internet's been out for weeks, so we are only able to talk on the phone every few days. I can't wait to be able to see him again over skype!

Comment

Aw sweetie, I know exactly what you mean. The first time me and my SO skyped I dont think we actually spoke at all!

And also totally with you on how hard it is, feeling like your back there with them...but they're just out of reach.

We skype once a week or so, I agree I think more than that as wonderful as they are would be too hard.

Just over 2 months for us. Its already been over 2 months though. I can't wait until the time comes though.

*Hugs* sweetie. Dont stop Skype chatting is my advice though - it does help...kinda.
              Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Working...
              X