Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Birthday present finally arrived!!

...And it made me cry!

My 23rd birthday was last Monday (the 18th), and I was warned that Penn's present would be late. Well, it just got here.

It's a University of Arizona shirt, which I knew was coming, and a framed photo he had professionally done, inside of a frame made to look like weathered fence rails. Along with it came a little card telling me about how he'd decided to have the picture done last minute, and it didn't turn out exactly as he planned, and that he loved me and missed me.

I am not a sentimental person, but this is making me tear up! I miss him so much.

Of course, then I had to send him a message cracking asking why he didn't send a picture of himself, but of some random hot guy. (He looks REALLY good in the picture...woo!)

Worth the week of lateness.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Aww what a great birthday box! Am I the only one that wants to see the frame and pic?

Comment

No I wants to see too! But perhaps its too personal.

Either way, very awesome! Sounds so sweet, I'm glad you like it.
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Glad you got such a special gift. He sounds so thoughful!

I ALSO would love to see a picture!
        NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Aww, adorable!!!!!

Comment

That is so sweet!

Comment

What a lovely gift, squiddle! :3 I too would like ot see it, but I understand if it's too personal.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

I'll try and get a picture up, but at the moment I am sort of lacking the charger for my camera! I left it at Penn's parents' house, but I'm going to be there this weekend.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

What a sweet present, happy tears are good tears! Belated happy birthday!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                  And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Working...
                  X