Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slightly mad but hugely excited!

Hey everyone.

So, as some of you know, I was going to be meeting my SO for the first time just after Christmas. Well, over this last weekend and the last couple of days, we've had some big stuff come up, and it's not been all that pleasant (though probably not what you're thinking if you know our big issue), and... well, we've made something of a crazy decision...

I'm going to be arriving to see her in 71 hours!

It's only for two days, and it's something of an emergency situation, otherwise I wouldn't be allowing myself to spend so much money on such a stupidly short trip, but... YAAAAAAAAAAA I'm excited as all hell!!! I'm just so glad I already booked my other flight - it's meant my Visa waiver has been confirmed and I am able to do something this stupid and reckless! MWAHAHAHAHAAA!!!

Sorry, I'm just horrendously overexcited here...

I did that once, except it was an overnight decision. Spontaneous trips are the best!!

Comment

Wow, good on you! Way to jump in with both feet ^^;
      Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

I would have gone tonight if I could. I there's just quite a difference between £500 and £1200 in my budget...

Plus this way I don't have to pull a sickie from work and feel guilty.

Also,

Comment

Wow, that's great news, hope everything goes well.

Comment

Exciting! Good luck!

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

YAY!!! How exciting....can't wait to hear how wonderful it went!
              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

That's wonderful! I hope that she's doing okay! Good luck on your trip.
                First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!! Congrats!!!! I hope it goes amazing for you!!! I know you will but you will definitely have to post pictures and let us all know how it goes!

Comment

That's awesome! I hope you guys have a great visit.

Comment

I think this is a great thing. Sometime spontaneous trips are the best. Srsly. Have a GREAT time, and tell us how it went!

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

What great news! congrats. Spontaneous trips are really THE BEST!
                        I know how excited you are, I've done exactly the same thing!! and so has my sweetheart surprise me out of the blue - a £900, 6 days trip just to say "I miss you darling and I want to be with you!" I was thrilled to have him show up just to surprise me... oooh I love my guy to bits!!!!!

Comment

My boyfriend surprised me once! It was amazing Have a great time!!

Comment

Rusty that's brilliant!

I'm really glad it's been brought forward, I hope you and your SO are coping through it all, I'm sure this will really life her spirits
                            In a relationship with

Read mine & Tanja's story here!

My Albums:
                            Summer 2009 / Xmas 2009
                            Summer 2010: Part 1 & Part 2
                            My dog Sam ♥

Comment

More excitement! MORE!!

That's great! I love anything spontaneous .. and crazy.. so I'm really excited for you ^^ ...now, HURRY up and get to the airport

Comment

Working...
                              X