Thanksgiving is a go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanksgiving is a go!

Ryan just booked his flight for November 20-27th Which means he'll be spending Thanksgiving with me and my family! I am so excited to see him!!! It's less than a month away! WOOOOO I'm going to take loads and loads of pictures!

Awww, yay! Congrats! My SO's coming the 22-26th, and I'm majorly excited as well. Our first Thanksgiving... I'll get to introduce him to much of my extended family. Pretty great. Hope you and your SO have a fabulous holiday!
    My heart belongs to a pilot!
    ~*~
    ~*~
    [/center]

Comment

Originally posted by Trethsparr View Post
      Awww, yay! Congrats! My SO's coming the 22-26th, and I'm majorly excited as well. Our first Thanksgiving... I'll get to introduce him to much of my extended family. Pretty great. Hope you and your SO have a fabulous holiday!
      That's great news! I'm excited for you! Take loads of pictures please!

Comment

Originally posted by paulawriteslove View Post
        That's great news! I'm excited for you! Take loads of pictures please!
        Will do! You as well! (:
        My heart belongs to a pilot!
        ~*~
        ~*~
        [/center]

Comment

That's great! I'm going for Thanksgiving, too! November 20-28th. Though I'll be leaving the 19th and getting back. . . the 29th! Haha. Stupid 20 hour bus rides.
          Last edited by Kiyenna; October 27, 2010, 04:25 AM.

Comment

Awesome. Turkey day with loved ones is the best Turkey day of all.

My dad is meeting my boyfriend for the first time over thanksgiving, so I'm excited and a lil nervous. XD

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

See, y'all are excited because your SO gets to meet your family for Thanksgiving... I am going to Pittsburgh for Thanksgiving to meet his family and I'm TERRIFIED! His mom and his sister were really nice but that's just a lot of people to meet all at once. *shivers*

I hope you have fun though!

Comment

YAY!! I am happy for you!!
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                X