we have to wait to get married

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

we have to wait to get married

as much i want to get married to her ASAP that is not gonna happen, i made the mistake in thinking that getting this visa was gonna be super easy, thats not the case i have to apply for other things. As much as i hate to admit but her parents were right about us waiting O_o acccck lol hate admitting that but i will still go see her for 6 months. What needs to happen is that i need to go there to get used to the idea of living there forever see how everything is different, she needs a job and our very own place to live, i need to do more research on the visa because i need all the information, when i go back to the US after the 6 months i have to apply for the visiting marriage visa and go back to the UK to register to get married which might take 6 months before we get an answer im hoping less, once that happens we get married and i have to apply for the settlement visa when i get back to the US again, all in all its most likely gonna take a year and half for us to finally be together under one roof, *sighs* lol i would never do this for anybody else but her, i love her so much i dont care how long it takes! The things you do to be with the one your meant to be with the rest of your life lol but yeah sadly no wedding for awhile

It'll all be worth it in the end!

Comment

Hugs and more hugs, It will all be worth it!!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
      And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Aw real sorry to hear. Although u now have Lots of things to keep you occupied and busy over the time you spend apart which will hopefully help it to fly by. Stay strong Hun you will get there

Comment

yeah i know, but i might have to cut my visit to a few weeks instead of 6 months because they tend to get suspicous if someone wants to stay for 6 months

Comment

Aw hugs your strong hun that's obvious from your posts, you know what you want and you seem like the kind of person who gets what she wants!!! Concentrate on the positive hun, is there anyway you can do 2 visits of a few weeks instead of the one long one to stop the authorities getting funny with you? I don't know visa laws so I'm sorry if this doesn't help.

Hope it all works out for you

Comment

yeaah i eventually get what i want by the time i get it, its usually all messy but i eventually pull it off. i do know visiting for a few weeks is a better option because i can go back to her after another few months to visit again

Comment

Aww, I'm sorry it's not going to be as fast as you want it to be - but there is a plan in place! Keep hanging in there -we're all with you!

Comment

Hang in there...and keep your focus...it will ALL work out!
                  NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                  X