Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you and you SO have a song that you can listen to and think of eachother?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you and you SO have a song that you can listen to and think of eachother?

Hey all,
    so, i thought this is a pretty neat question to ask, since everyone has different tastes in music! Do you and you SO have a SONG(s)? or do you ever listen to a certain song or a certain genre/band/songs when your missing your so??

There are so many songs that I listen to, to help me think of Mark. One of them is Glitter in The Air by P!nk

Comment

my girl and i have listened to soo much music... pretty much because #1: i'm a DJ (just a little side job) & #2 i LOVE music..and im a country boy!

We have agreed on a few songs that are pretty much "OURS" = for instance, theres a song by: Boys like Girls & Taylor Swift= "Two is Better then One".. we tend to say this is our main song. Heres some other songs we have kinda "dedicated" to eachother since our relationship has began.. if anyone hasn't heard any of these, i would suggest to take a listen (even if u don't like that specific genre of music!)

1)Tim McGraw & Faith Hill - It's your love 2) Brad Paisley- She's Everything 3) Sugarland- Stuck like Glue (more of a fun song!)
      4) Eric Clapton- More then Words 5)John Waite- When I see you Smile 6) John Michael Montgomery- I Swear
      7) Keith Urban- Making Memores of Us 8)keith Urban- Only you can love me this way 9)Owl City- Vanilla Twilight
      10) John Michael Montgomery- I can love you like that 16) Rex Goudie- Run ( i think anyone can relate to this) 17) daughtry- Life after you
      18)Darius Rucker- History in the Making 19)B.O.B & Bruno mars- Nothing on you 20) Brad Paisley- Then (1 of my favourites)
      AND... My current favourite song that's out: Bruno Mars : "The way you are"

Comment

The best LDR song is "I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues" Not sure who sings it, but its an older song. He wrote it when he was in a long disatnce relationship

Comment

Elton John

Comment

Originally posted by agentholli View Post
            The best LDR song is "I Guess That's Why They Call It The Blues" Not sure who sings it, but its an older song. He wrote it when he was in a long disatnce relationship
            I do love me some Sir Elton John. He has some of the best songs.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Lately when I'm really missing him I've been putting on (appropriately :P ) "I Miss You" by Incubus... their Make Yourself album has been one of my favorites for YEARS, but now that song has become all about him
              Or maybe "Lucky" by Jason Mraz/Colbie Callait
              Or "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol
              Hmm, I suppose lots of songs make me think of him
              We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

All good songs!

Comment

"Never Gonna Give You Up" Rick Astley. We used to 'fight' by rickrolling one another so it's a song that neither of us can hear without thinking of the other and the hi-jinks we pulled just to 'win'. It's even his ringtone on my phone.

Comment

Untouchable by Taylor Swift.

Comment

Originally posted by michy View Post
                      Lately when I'm really missing him I've been putting on (appropriately :P ) "I Miss You" by Incubus... their Make Yourself album has been one of my favorites for YEARS, but now that song has become all about him
                      Ohh my gosh I love them

Anyway, I have a few songs that make me think of him. Mostly, our song, "Puzzle" by ROUND TABLE ft. Nino (lol we're such anime nerds) and when we were going through a really hard time, for some reason, everytime the song "Three Cheers for Five Years" by Mayday Parade starts playing on my playlist, I always start tearing up and end up skipping it...
                      Some other songs that make me think of him are "Stranger" by Secondhand Serenade, "Swing Life Away" by Rise Against, and most other adorable cutsey songs
                      Me: I hope that pizza gets here soon. My stomach is growling.
                      Growling at you.
                      Grrr.

Muffin: *pokes stomach* ^=^

Me: *stomach growls*
                      I don't think it likes you very much.

Muffin: *pokes stomach* Hehe

Me: You're provoking it as it growls more. I think it'll like you more if you give it pizza.

Comment

"Unthinkable" by Alicia Keys

Comment

"Dakota" by Stereophonics and "Starlight" by Muse are the main two that are our songs for three years now. They hold a lot of meaning for us, along with a couple of others.

Comment

Somewhere Out There - Our Lady Peace
                            I'll Be Waiting - Thunder
                            Be My Downfall - Del Amitri
                            Hurry On Sundown - Hawkwind

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
                            And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Me and You-Kenny Chesney

When God Made You-Newsong
                              NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Working...
                              X