No announcement yet.

Good and bad things

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the good, and what are the bad things about your SO?
    The good: He's incredibly hardworking, he is a very strong person because of all kinds of struggles he's faced through his life that he turned around for his benefit to make him a better person in the long run. He's also very good with his money. He's also got an amazing sense of family, and trust, and a good understanding of the truly important things that you really need in life. He's also my rock. I couldn't get through some days without him

The bad: He's a little stuffy at times, I have an open mind and a very artistic and optimistic view on alot of things and he tends to be the opposite. It works both ways and we learn from eachother in that way so its not so bad. He's also very impatient and lets his temper get the better of his mood sometimes.

What do you love about him and what do you just hate?
    I love everything about him, his faults included...its what makes him who he is =]

Can you live with his bads or can you not? And why?
    I can. He's very religion oriented which I like, but sometimes it gets to the issue about things like gays and gay marriage and things like piercings and tattoos and it creates tension sometimes. However I can easily live with it, so long as we remain to agree to disagree.

Is there anything what always drives you insane?
    I feel as tho sometimes he treats me like a child...and hes pretty intolerant of some things. But I'm learning to see why he thinks the way he does and I always end up loving him more the more I learn about him and understand where he's coming from.

Are there more good things than bad?
    Definitely more good than bad. =]

Comment

Working...
    X