I guess it's over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I'm glad to hear it was nothing.

I've got my fingers crossed for the two of you in hopes that everything will work out with regards to the house.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

Wow what a turnaround!
      Congrats!

Comment

I was going to say also..don't give up..and I was wondering why you went straight to him breaking up with you. But im glad you were able to get ahold of him and i hope you get the house!

Comment

Originally posted by faith5x5nomore View Post
          He ended up calling me and saying that they made him work a double shift, went home and went to bed and slept most of the day. I was still very upset and told him that I was having a heart attack. Everytime he does this stuff I just loose my mind... He told me not to worry but it's not that easy and I told him that I hate being in this long distance relationship... Sooooo he went house hunting all this weekend and we found a house we like and it looks like we might be getting it.... If we do, we are going to close the distance in 4 weeks !!!!!! I hope we have the answer today but if not we should know by the end of the week...
          That is wonderful news!!! I hope everything works out!

Comment

Great news!
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Oh I'm so relieved! I saw your post and I almost cried for you! You guys look so happy together, it would be HORRIBLE if you broke up! I'm so happy that you found a house too! *jumps around* I can't wait until I move to Florida too and we're buddies
              Me: I love you more than writing.
              Derrick: I love you more than Pokemon.

https://fanfiction.net/u/464618
              I've learned to live half a life

Comment

Working...
              X