booked my flights!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

booked my flights!

im going to see him on the March 30th. but he doesn't know... he knows im coming soon but doesn't know when. I am SO excited!
    My family hates me for leaving over easter again, but ah well, theyll get over it, as we have issues to solve... as quick as possible.

So as i said before i waited till my bday to see if he still cared. I got a text... which was fair enough, because we never used to send each other presents or letters or anything. texts, emails and calls would be just enough. so i got on msn when i woke up and saw him online... and we started talking about what happened to us and all that.

he gave me the best present he ever could... saying he thinks he still wants to be with me ... (although it was followed by - i cant imagine us doing it, when youre there and im here - but surprisingly, that brought him to thinking to move here or usa for a year, so that i could finish uni). i told him its not anything to discuss right here and right now, id rather do it in person and that all i asked was if he wants to see me...
    and he does. so im extremely happy even though im way sick and dying in bed, caughing and sneezing

YAY!

Yippeeeeeeee! So happy for you, not long to go now!

Comment

thats great aggie : D
      i hope you get well very quickly too!
      Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
      And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
      ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Yay!!! Congratulations!

Comment

Wohoo! Are you gonna make it a surprise visit or will you tell him the date of your arrival?

Comment

Wooo! Good for you!

Hope you get better soon, though! :o

Comment

Get better soon so you'll be fit to travel - no straining yourself until you're well!

Comment

That is awesome that you will get to see him so soon! I hope you're feeling better very soon.

Comment

thanks everyone! my head is about to explode of all the excitement!

Originally posted by Taija View Post
                  Wohoo! Are you gonna make it a surprise visit or will you tell him the date of your arrival?
                  well. last time i was planning the surprise ... and it didnt work because i was just too happy to see him and i wanted him to come to the airport, but now i think im just gonna surprise him. although its still 40-something days away... so i suppose ill struggle. but so far, theres only a couple of people who know because theyre helping me there, not even my ex-host-family that i am really close to.
                  which is really funny because every time we talk they are like "oh we really hope you can come this year to visit us again, blah blah " and i have to reply without enthusiasm "yeah... i wish i could..."
                  i cant wait to see Toby's face

Comment

Yay!!! I'm so happy for you.

Comment

Working...
                    X