Trip update :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eeee what a great gift! I'm glad yous are having bags of fun together
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

OMG! That is so sweet, creative, and adorable!

Comment

AWWWWWWWWWW so sweet! Just wanna squeeze you both!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
        And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Sounds like you planned a trip to remember Sam! I'm sooo happy for you both!

You're adorable!

Comment

We're on our way to Finland later today, so we'll take more pictures and maybe post them when we're at her place

Comment

Awwww your photies are all so sweet. You guys look great together =)

Comment

Updating again

We're back in Finland now, being nice and lazy Thought we'd share some more pictures from Edinburgh, we had a wonderful time there

On a bus tour, we were a bit cold

Back at the hotel in our fancy bath robes

Went up to this huge monument with a pretty good view over Edinburgh, there's our hotel again

Edinburgh castle in the background

Comment

Er, yeah.. Finnish weather sucks apparently and itäs just raining so we still cant try out the lantern things

We'll do it eventually, I swear
                  We're gonna go watch Ice Hockey later today and no doubt I'll have fun trying to even just see the puck, never mind have any idea what's going on

This is Sam by the way, I'm just too lazy to go on my profile

Comment

hmmm the photoshoot thing is a GREAT idea! May look into doing that for my SO when she comes over!

Also, loving the England football shirt - good choice! (although a little dangerous in Scotland lol!)

Comment

AWWW! You two are so cute! Thanks for sharing the photos Always glad to hear good news and see happy pics
                      How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard!

Comment

that huge castle is your hotel??? whoa!!! love the pictures!!

Comment

lovin all the pics! I hope you guys can do the lattern thing soon!!!

such a lovely couple. I miss ya...but glad you are having fun!!
                          NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Ok, we have (one of) the lanterns prepared
                            Here's a couple of pictures before we try it (and probably fail/set.. Finland on fire ) x)

Comment

Thanks for the update. Looks like you are having a wonderful time!

Comment

Ok, so the lantern thingy failed miserably again buuuuuutttttttttt we went for a little walk in the centre instead (freezing our bums off again) and took a few pretty nice pictures

(Yeah.. they're all kissy ones but I don't care )

Comment

Working...
                                X