No announcement yet.

Trip update :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's a great idea indeed! I'd love to do that too but I'm sure my boyfriend wouldn't approve since he always tries to escape cameras.. I like your pics, such a warm atmosphere in all of them! We are in a similar situation since I'm a Finnish girl in love with an Englishman as well. He is currently living elsewhere though because of his job so now we have 8000 kilometers between us. Oh and I love Edinburgh, I spent two weeks there a year ago. I guess I shouldn't say that as a girlfriend of an Englishman..

Comment

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHH!

Sam was meant to leave this Tuesday but as it turns out, there'll be a massive huge big snow storm that day and there's no way I can take him to the airport so he haaaaaasss to stay until next Sunday aw what a shame YEAAAAAAHHHHHH ♥♥♥♥♥

*Sam talking now*

Ok, so what's reaaaaaaally happening is there may be a bit of snow on Tuesday
      Aaaalright fine, maybe a bit more than a bit Buuuuut basically there's a snow storm forecast for Tuesday (or around Tuesday (but shh)) and Elina's parents said it might be dangerous for her/us to drive the long journey to the airport and back (140km+) and I dont wanna take the risk, especially her driving back on her own
      The next flight back after Tuesday is Thursday, but it's cheaper for me to go back on Sunday (only a bit but shh again ;D) and I may as well stay the extra 3 days, right?
      Sooooo er.. YAY An extra week together

Comment

Ahhh. I love it when things turn out like this. You guys are adorable. I am still kinda new to this forum but already I know the strength of your relationship! =)

Comment

Aww what a shame you have to stay there an extra week

Comment

Oh I know right..

Whaaaaaat a disaster

;]

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkshire Girl View Post
              Ahhh. I love it when things turn out like this. You guys are adorable. I am still kinda new to this forum but already I know the strength of your relationship! =)
              Aww, thanks for that lovely comment Yeah.. it's the third time this has happened to us First time my car broke right before I had to take him back to the airport, then that awesome volcano in Iceland erupted and now this Ok well he wouldn't have necessary had to stay here this time (guess we could've taken the bus or the train or whatever) but shh

Loving this

Comment

aw wow love the photos what a great gift idea!

Enjoy the rest of your trip have a great time

Comment

Originally posted by Talent_2 View Post
                  aw wow love the photos what a great gift idea!

Enjoy the rest of your trip have a great time
                  Thanks, we'll have a wonderful time for sure

We'll probably be posting more pictures later Though we never take as many pictures here as we do in England for some reason

Comment

Ah not a problem, you guys seem rock solid and its sooo refreshing. Good job you have an extra week, its thunderstorming over here in the UK too .... better to be safe :-P

Comment

YAY for snowstorms!!! XD

Comment

Time for an update from me while Elina is at school I think x)

We having a greeeeeat time ^_^

We went to Ice Hockey:

JYP, our (x)) team won 3-0. Yay!

We made some rye bread (yummy) at Elinas parents' place..
                        Hard work..

But we got there in the end..

I bought a new coat that actually keeps me warm here..

*warning - awesome picture alert*

We went and took a touristy picture instead of the usual kissy ones:

No, wait..

heh

Aaaaaand we made graffiti all over Jyväskylä centre

Yeah, that's across pretty much all of the main shopping street in the city centre. Got some nice looks making that, haha

That's about it for now (:

Comment

Good job honey Ha, quality pictures x) ♥

Yep, I'm stuck at school (-.-) but oh well.. think we can handle a few hours apart for a few days

Sooooooo so glad he stayed a few more days, I love it ♥

Comment

I love all of your pictures, you guys are absolutely adorable. The pictures are amazing and such.. wish I was as photogenic and as good at taking pictures as you guys are.. Lovely pics though.

Comment

Yay!! I love your guys' updates!

Comment

Aww so cute pics! I can see that you had great time. And Elina, I LOVE your hair! Looks so good!
                                How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard!

Comment

Working...
                                X