X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trip update :)

For our 2 year anniversary Sam took me to a photoshoot

Here's some pictures

We're on our way to Edinburgh (one of Sam's surprises for me, we'll be spending one night in Edinburgh before going back to Finland together ) and the connection on the train sucks so that's it for now Maybe we'll post more later

That's the coolest present ever! And you guys look beautiful...thanks for sharing!

Comment

Oh these are just BEAUTIFUL!!!! I think Sam is just soo thoughtfool and cool!!!!!! Great present. So glad you two are together now and having a good time
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Aww, that is SO SWEET. :3 Those photos of you two are just adorable! Have a great time in Edinburgh, I can't wait to hear how it goes/the rest of the photos! ^^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

awwww i like those!!! i want me and Denise to do one of those one day

Comment

Awwwww!!!!!!!!!!! ♥

You're too cute!

Comment

The pictures are adorable!

Comment

those pictures are so sweet! happy anniversary you two!
                Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

OMG, they are gorgeous. That was so sweet of him. Enjoy the rest of your trip!
                  ~Maria

Comment

Such a wonderful present And I love how Sam is wearin his soccer shirt haha

Comment

Originally posted by noodle View Post
                      And I love how Sam is wearin his soccer shirt haha
                      Haha, yeah me too. It's so.. him, so it was nice when he put that top on for the photoshoot ^_^

And thanks guys

Mmmm, he's the best ♥

We're actually at a 5-star hotel right now The last one of his surprises was this ♥ Anyway, we've been out exploring the city and freezing our bums off and are now being nice and lazy and laid in bed doing nothing x) Love doing nothing with him Got more time now so we thought we'd share some more pictures of our trip so far (and the posh hotel )

(We fit in quite nicely, don't we : D)

We're happy ♥ and off to take a fancy bath in a minute

Comment

You two are so adorable! I don't know if it's the english - finnish mix but I love it haha ^__^

Comment

You guys are out-of-control cute. Didn't you have some cute milkshake picture last time? Oh well, I guess this one's hot chocolate. But you guys always have the best looking drinks lol
                          So glad to see you're having such a great (fancy) time!

Comment

Thanks for the comments guys. They're so nice

I'm/we're having soooooooo much fun and she seems to have liked the surprises so.. yeah

The first surprise wassssss.. on the night she flew here, the plane landed at midnight and she thought we were gonna stay/sleep in the airport until hte morning when we could get a train to my place, but instead I booked a hotel for us without her knowing and we stayed there the night. Was perfect

Second was the photoshoot. You've seen pictures from that and.. yeah. Was on our 2-year anniversary of meeting too so that was nice for her/us x)

The third was coming to Edinburgh today. I had told her I was working at 5 so she really had no idea we'd be coming up here for the night before flying to Finland

Aaaaand the 4th was.. this hotel x) We stayed in this other hotel (3-star I guess) on the first night she was here, and we've stayed there before a few times as well, so when she knew we were coming to Edinburgh I guess she thought we were just going there, but I took her in here and the look on her face was priceless

Sooo yeah, there's my own little update of our time so far

I also bought some of these but it was too windy and crappy weather to do(? ) them so we're taking them to Finland to try there ^_^

Comment

Those pictures are just beautiful! You two are so cute! What a great anniversary present..all of it!!
                              Last edited by agentholli; October 30, 2010, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X