Wedding of a LD couple on Finnish TV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wedding of a LD couple on Finnish TV

I was just channel surfing when completely by accident I stumbled upon an episode of a Finnish TV show called Satuhäät (literally "A Dream Wedding") that featured a Scottish man marrying a Finn!

They apparently fell in love in Belgium over six years ago when they were both exchange students and continued their relationship even when they had to return to their home countries. After some time she moved to Scotland to live with him (and his parents!) and now they decided to get married in Finland.

Here's a link to those (or Tanja :P) who speak Finnish: https://ohjelmat.yle.fi/satuhaat/kes...it/leena_jamie

It's not a huge deal I guess, but seeing an international couple getting married just puts a smile on my face and gives us others some hope.

Yeah I watched it too and it made me cry cause I thought that could be me and Andy in a few years, everyone looked so happy and got along great, I hope our wedding will be as perfect

Comment

I love seeing/ hearing about long distance couples that end up getting married and such. Like you said, it really does give us that bit more hope .

Comment

That's vey cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Taija View Post
          Here's a link to those (or Tanja :P)

hahahaha isnt Andy from Scotland? or did I misunderstand?
          Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

He's from Wales

Comment

Super sweet!
              ... enough said!

Comment

aww thats soo good to hear. i wish i spoke finnish to watch it lol.

Comment

Working...
                X