1st member article posted!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st member article posted!

Hey everyone, William has written an article for us. You can view it on the home page of the members area.

If anyone wants to write an article for the site check out this page: https://www.lovingfromadistance.com/writeforlfad.html
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

William is also interested in hearing comments from other members, so if you read it let him know what you think by posting a comment on his article.
    Read my LDR story!
    Facebook
    Instagram

Comment

Thanks Michelle
      I hope my article will be the start for many more to come!

Comment

Great article i must say! =) very inspirational and straightforward! Alex and I are only 4 years apart, but when you're teenagers 4 years seems like SO much more. Especially since he's incredibly mature =P

I was thinking of writing an article about teenage/online LDRs =)

Comment

Wahoo, I'm going to read it now.

Maybe this will actually motivate me to get started on the article I promised to do.

Comment

goin to go read it now

Comment

Nice job! I have no experience with big age differences, since Jesse is only 1― years older than me, but it was a very interesting read nonetheless.

I've been thinking about writing an article as well - I just need to give myself a kick and get started.

Comment

Nice job!!! I donīt think I am much of a writer but maybe I will give it a try an rewrite it like a billion times before sending it hahaha
                Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

Great! I want to write an article too!

Comment

Working...
                  X