Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thank God I found this site!..I'm a newbie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank God I found this site!..I'm a newbie.

Hi all. I'm so glad I stumbled across this site. I'm new to the whole message board/forum experience!

Happy Halloween!
    Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Ooops, sorry guys. Just realized I should have posted this in the "Introductions" section! I'll catch on eventually.. LOL!
    Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Hello Welcome to the family! and no you don't have to explain that feeling to us as we've all been or still are THERE!
      You will find reading here can be such a big help, and posting for advice is a great way to get advice and another person's perspective!

Everything I know, and anywhere I go, It gets hard but it won't take away my love,
      And when the last one falls, when it's all said and done, It gets hard but it won't take away my love

sigpic

Me without Him is like Son of Beast without the loop.

Comment

Thank you! I can't tell you how long I've been looking for an online group like this. I found a few but they seemed very inactive. This seems like a VERY active site/community!
        Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Welcome first of all. Secondly, plenty who go from CD (close distance) to an LDR have the same problem, even those who've been LD the entire time. But that's what LFAD's for, we give support and ideas so that you CAN keep that spark alive and make it through the distance.

Comment

Hi, and welcome!
            I know perfectly well that your reason for posting this thread's not positive or funny, but I couldn't help but smile a bit when I read it cause your current feelings match mine exactly!

I also went from CD to LD (BF's only been gone for 7 weeks so far..) and I was so relieved to find this place!! The first few days after his departure I felt completely lost.. I'd never known anybody being long distance and I'd definitely never thought I'd be doing it myself!! ...I was really confused.
            So, this forum was like an oasis of knowledge, support and friendship^^ I know it sounds extremely cheesy, but it's true

So, again, welcome to the boards! I'm sure you'll love it here^^

Comment

Welcome to LFAD =D You'll always be able to find support and good advice here. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. It really does help to know that you have people to turn to who you know will understand. =)

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! You've definitely found the right place for support!! It's great to be with other people who are going through or have been through similar situations. I started CD and went LD too so I can relate to you on that feeling!

Comment

Welcome to the LFAD site :]

Comment

Welcome to LFAD! Settle in and feel free to tell/ask us anything! We dont bite (much....) :P

Comment

Hello and welcome!!

You'll for SURE find support here, and i'm glad that you feel strongly enough about this guy to continue a LDR. It is not easy but that's amazing. Where are you located and where is he located if you don't mind me asking so?

Comment

Thank all of you for your responses. Like I posted in the "introduction" forum... I have been looking for a site like this for a while. I found a few but they all seemed to be very inactive. This was the first site I found where people were so involved. I'm happy I found this!

Luisina, thank you especially for your post!! It's so nice to know there is someone in the exact same boat as me. I feel a (little) less crazy!!! LOL
                        Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Originally posted by __ms.jaye View Post
                          Hello and welcome!!

You'll for SURE find support here, and i'm glad that you feel strongly enough about this guy to continue a LDR. It is not easy but that's amazing. Where are you located and where is he located if you don't mind me asking so?

Thank you!!! I'm in IL and he's in AZ....
                          Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

Welcome to the forums!!

Comment

welcome, this site is wonderful! kudos to Michelle and Frank

Comment

Working...
                              X