Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1800 miles and we get to see each other ever 3-4 months

Comment

150 miles, twice a month. Gets a bit difficult at times since we're both in university and I'm taking on a second job that's going to make those visits hard next semester. I try to remind myself that I'm lucky to see him this often, although my selfishness can't help but feel like I need more =/.

Comment

Originally posted by Élan View Post
        1.) Where are you and your SO located, how many miles (if known)
        I'm in Minnesota and my fiance is in Malaysia. We are 9,000+ miles apart. Where is your SO in Minnesota?
        2.) How often do you get to see your SO?
        Last time, it was 7 months. This time, it will be 5 months. So ~6 months. Last time I stayed for 3 months, though, and this time we'll end the distance. 3 months to go!
        He lives in Frogtown, Saint Paul, Minnesota.
        Well like the outskirts not too much in the "ghetto" hehe.

Comment

We haven't met in person and I feel jealous that all y'all get to see each other so often.

I live in Utah, Mark is in Kentucky. 1,665 miles...its about a 28 hour car ride, and 5-6 hr. plane ride. Crazy huh?!

Like i said we haven't met yet maybe this holiday season will be when my dreams come true.

Comment

1) He lives in South Carolina. I live in Louisiana. We're about 722 miles apart.

2) We'll see each other for the first time the day after our 1 year 5 month anniversary. I doubt if we'll get to see each other on a regular basis.

Comment

we're 3000 miles from canada to england.
              we see each other about once a year, we had 9 months between our visits, and i have no idea when ill see him again.
              before uni was keeping us apart, now we're both finished, but uni is still keeping us apart because i have to pay off student debts instead of save up to see him!

Comment

1.) Where are you and your SO located, how many miles (if known)
                I'm in Lethbridge and Brandon's in Edmonton, so right now it's 500 kms, or 310 miles. When he's back in Yellowknife though it will be 1500 kms, or 930 miles.

2.) How often do you get to see your SO?
                As it stands right now, we've been seeing eachother once every 1-2 weeks, but it's starting to get longer now because of money issues, so we're looking at maybe once a month, maybe even less.

Comment

Miles apart: 5000+
                  Frequency of visits: Never! We'll be meeting the first time and hopefully closing the distance this summer.

Comment

Originally posted by CynderAngel View Post
                    1) He lives in South Carolina. I live in Louisiana. We're about 722 miles apart.
                    This sounds exactly like us except backwards!

I live in South Carolina and my SO lives in Louisiana. When I am at school, we are around 763 miles apart, which is a twelve hour drive.

We used to see one another once a month for the first year of our relationship. However, our financial situation has changed so now it has been around every two to three months.

Comment

Its truly amazing, when I read that people go a year and a bit of dating without seeing each other that's truly nothing else than spectacular congradulations !

Comment

Originally posted by __ms.jaye View Post
                        He lives in Frogtown, Saint Paul, Minnesota.
                        Well like the outskirts not too much in the "ghetto" hehe.
                        I bet I have seen him around then because I live near that area, haha. Though I do have to admit I always lock my doors when I drive through Frogtown on University Ave.

Comment

My SO and I are both located in the same state about 130 miles apart and we both feel very fortunate to get to see each other a lot, almost every weekend since he moved 2 months ago but now it's a little more stretched out to 2-3 weeks which we are both still very thankful for compared to lots of people on here that go months without seeing each other!

Madly in love with Michael

Comment

Originally posted by Élan View Post
                            I bet I have seen him around then because I live near that area, haha. Though I do have to admit I always lock my doors when I drive through Frogtown on University Ave.
                            Yeah I've been on those roads it didnt seem so ghetto lol then again I am pretty oblivious.

Comment

My SO and I see each other for a couple weeks every four or five weeks, for the most part.

"If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you.”
                              - A. A. Milne

Comment

Originally posted by Tabitha View Post
                                My SO and I see each other for a couple weeks every four or five weeks, for the most part.
                                Your very fortunate.

Comment

Working...
                                X