12 hours from now I'll be on the plane!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

12 hours from now I'll be on the plane!

Today is the day! Finally going to see his home and his family for the very first time... Words can't describe how nervous I am lol - yet so excited.

I'm done packing, I've gone through everything with my mum (she's staying in my house for the week, taking care of my horses, dogs, cat and daughter... lots of work lol), I know what to wear, I've had breakfast, I'm pretty much good to go.

Andy recorded me a voice clip with instructions for when I arrive in Manchester.. what to do when I get off the plane, where to go etc... He's the best! We went through everything last night also so I feel loads more confident now.

I wanna say THANK YOU for everyone on here, you've been such a great support and helped me a lot, especially with my fear of flying! I'm gonna miss you guys so much!

I shall bring back pictures and stories and I'm sure Andy will keep you all updated while I'm there

Keep the forum going when I'm gone! Byeeeeee

with love

Tanja
    xxxxxx

have fun you cutie pie!!! ^________________^ *hugs*

Comment

awww good luck!! and you got horses???! you should post pictures of them sometime!

Comment

Yippeee!! Have fun!

Comment

YAY TANJA!

Have a wonderful trip and enjoy every moment

from sam and elina

Comment

Awesome! Have a great time!

Comment

So excited for you guys!!! And that's so sweet that he recorded something for you to walk you through it.

The day my fiance met my parents was one of the best days of my life.

Comment

Hooray!!! Have fun! (And you too, Andy!)

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

yipee! have a great visit Tanja, i hope your flight is pleasant

have a great time you two!
                  Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                  And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                  ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Yay! You're going to have such a great time meeting his family and friends!!! I can't wait to see picturesss

Comment

Have a great time!!! His family will love you like we all do here

Just relax and enjoy yourself

Comment

Yay!! Have a good trip Can't wait to hear all about it!
                        Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Hope you had a pleasant flight!

And have a GREAT VISIT!

Comment

SOO happy for both of you!
                            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Yay! Have fun!

Comment

Working...
                              X