just swallow it!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just swallow it!

i have a hard time just swallowing stuff (letting it go). you thought i meant somthin' else huh?? you dirty birds

anywho,for example: he was off today and didnt text me much. so when i got off work i was looking forward to talking with him, had a weird day at work and missed him.

well he calls at 6 and i didnt hear my phone so i call back at 645 and hes out with his friends n wont be back till around the time im going to bed. so i said "so u were off all day didnt call me and now you'll be gone all night? gee thanks.

so im CHOSSING to LET IT GO! i mean he called at 6...what more do i want? haha.

i would usually be all hurt and let it ruin my night.

so my question is: what kinda stuff REALLY bothers you that your working on NOT letting bother you?

lol I don't know what I thought when I read "just swallow it!"

it's sort of the same for me... today I had a bad day and the moment I got home he goes out with friends.... it's just really bad timing but when I see this it feels like he picks his friends over me, but I know in his mind that's not the way it is. I am TRYING to get over it when things like that happens but it's not easy
    Join the Photography Group Today!

Comment

raises hand!!! I thought...geesh...wrong forum...hahaha

I will come back and answer this....

Great question!
      NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Hmm. It bothers me when he all of a sudden 'disappears' for a few hours because he got distracted or something.

Comment

XD Hahaha, your thread name is genius.

Ahem, anyways, I've been working on not getting so upset over the fact that he has awesome roommates and tons of friends where he is, because well, my roommates suck and I haven't made many friends yet, and I feel really bad every time he tells me about how much fun he's having. I've gotten alot better at it though. It used to spark fights, now usually I can let him rant about his awesome day without getting so upset over it.

Also trying to get over stuff in videogames. It sounds really stupid but I'm SUPER competitive and so when he's doing better then me or kill-stealing I have to hold back the urge to yell at him. Thankfully I've found ways to calm down and just have fun instead of turning it into a competition.

Comment

Originally posted by sabby64 View Post
            Also trying to get over stuff in videogames. It sounds really stupid but I'm SUPER competitive and so when he's doing better then me or kill-stealing I have to hold back the urge to yell at him. Thankfully I've found ways to calm down and just have fun instead of turning it into a competition.
            I get this totally, we just don't play against each other at all anymore. But watch out those that take us on as a team. hehe

Comment

his stupid memory. Having to remind him 4-5 times about things can be a pain and like last night, his lack of memory leads to hurtful situations. I'm trying to just let it go atm, but it's hard when lack of sleep is making me grumpy.

and nice title I was like oo-er is this in the wrong section. I need my brain washed out with soap.

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
              <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
              The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
              <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
              <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
              Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
              Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

I'm trying to get over yesterday. Yesterday sucked. Nuff' said xD;

First Met Online: May 08
                Became a Couple: 4.11.09
                First Visit: 7.27.11 - 8.11.11
                Second Visit: 9.15.12 - 9.23.12
                Third Visit: 7.6.13 - 7.14.13

Comment

lol so i have a dirty mind i cant help it heh oh lord so many things right now everything bugs me and its hard to let go....the fact that i have to wait to get married to her and wait to move in with her thats a bit hard to let go

Comment

I do get a little miffed when I find out he's had a day off and just comes online late at night near bed time, but I gotta realize he uses public transportation and probably runs errands all day or uses it to catch up on sleep. The one thing I need to quit letting bother me is the 1 lie he's ever told me. By my standards it was a pretty big deal, but I understand now WHY he did it. It just irks me.

Comment

I hate his ex but I have to let it go. She is the mother of his children so I need to be respectful. But she is so irritating, irrational and immature it makes me crazy. But I'm going to be calm, zen, om, relax. Ah I feel better now.

Comment

I also have to deal with his mind, because he forgets so many things, it drives me crazy because i get the feeling im not worth it, but its not like that >_<
                        need to stop thinking this...
                        and i also need to let go of what happened on christmas, because he changed... he may left me up then, but he would never do it again... but still its making my feeling he doesn't love me even worse. (actually im just scared he doesnt anymore and he will leave me, its one of my biggest fears...)
                        ;_;

Comment

I am so jealous and I'm working hard on letting that go. But it's difficult to work through such a strong emotion. I'll keep trying, though.

Comment

Well, I know I'm guilty of having a dirty mind. *smiles innocently*

Mine are always me being cranky and fed up with work. I get a pretty short fuse at that point.

I need to learn to keep work at work and home at home!

Comment

Letting go/forgiveness and mental leeway is one of the hardest things in an LDR. I know that this wasn't a huge problem for me, but there are times when I get wound really tight. I always have to force myself ot focus on something else instead of hyperfocusing on one small, insignificant detail that I'm blowing out of proportion.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Working...
                              X