No announcement yet.

Goodbye, I guess

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry that things didn't work out between you two, don't feel like you have to leave the site because of it.

Comment

you defiantly get brownie points! if you could fly all the way over there for her to try to save your relationship then you can do that with the one your meant to be with in the future sorry it didnt work out with you and her, happy firework day btw kinda celebrated that with my girl a few hours ago

Comment

I'm sorry!

Comment

Rusty, so sorry to hear it. It's such a journey this whole LDR deal. It does change us as people for better and worse I think. I'm glad you see the positive though. Take care and don't stay locked away for too long even though you want to now.

Comment

Another thanks to everyone. It really does mean something to get such lovely messages from you all

Comment

I'm sorry to hear this. Like the others, I liked reading your posts, too. Hugs!
              How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard!

Comment

so sorry to hear about you heartbreak

Comment

Just wanted to add my hugs, Rusty

You did everything you could have done... and probably more than many would have. I'm glad it sounds like you are making the best of a painful time, and taking something valuable away from it. Don't let it make you bitter. Take time, heal, and it WILL get better.
                  We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

Working...
                  X