No announcement yet.

We're still alive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like y'all are having a great time. Glad to hear it!

Comment

I was actually wondering where you guys went today XD I'm like dude, nothing's getting updated... Where did Andy and Tanja go?? Hahaha, glad you're having fun!!

Comment

I am so happy that everything is going well with you two!!!!!

Comment

lol I was actually wondering where you two were I'm glad you guys are having a great night- so nice you were in the UK for his graduation and Bonfire Night! I knew his family would love you

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
          <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
          The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
          <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
          <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
          Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
          Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

Ohh that sounds great! Glad to hear you're having good time!
            How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard!

Comment

Hooray!!!! So happy you've had a good trip (there wasn't a doubt in my mind ).

Comment

Yay! I am glad you guys are having a good time, and that his parents love you! How could they not?

Comment

Yay you guys are still alive! x)
                  Im glad you're havin a good time

Comment

Great to hear from you!! See, all that worry over meeting the parents was for nothing Do you feel like one of the family now? Have a great time, ENJOY!!
                    We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

I'm at the coach now, should be home around 4 in the morning... *yawns*
                      I'll tell you ALL about my trip once I've recovered from this horrible 2 hour time difference

Comment

Aww! I didnt think you'd be posting much whilst together.

You really do sound like you've had the most amazing time, especially meeting the family.

Remember we're all here for you in those first few days/weeks after the visit if it gets difficult.
                        Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

How was the flight(s)?

Comment

have a safe trip back!
                            Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                            And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                            ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Working...
                            X