Is this a good idea?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this a good idea?

I Love her, still and i feel she does the same although we are not together as before. It has been almost two weeks we are not talking over the phone. Our communication are more to chatting. I wanted to call her and tell her how i missed her so much but it would be awkward for me after so long being not talking and being
    a stranger to each other.

What you guys say? How is her reaction? when i say that i miss her..
    Is she will ignore it?

Well... i could tell you from my own experience, that it really depends on her feelings.
    My SO and I didnt talk for two weeks, it was soooo hard for me, but he said he needed time and space to think things through... after these two weeks we started chatting ... about stupid things, because i didnt want to bring up the problematic stuff too soon, although i said i missed him... and he ignored it.
    and then yesterday we chatted again and he said that he thought id put more effort to keep in touch with him and that i should be hurting... and instead i just go out heaps and do stuff.
    so after explaining that all has been done to somehow stop thinking about it, we both happened to admit that we miss each other a lot.

all in all, i think you should tell her. but then again i am very much about honesty and not holding back things.
    good luck!

Comment

Personally, I don't believe in holding back your feelings, but I wouldn't tell her over chat. The best thing would be a videochat, because you can see her reaction or already gauge how she feels about the situation beforehand. Saying it on the phone might work, too, but rather not the first time you talk to her again. Perhaps just ask her if she would want to talk on the phone again sometime and see how she reacts to that.

Comment

no matter the outcome you need to be honest and let them know how you feel. holding back is only hindering what the future may hold. i wish you the best of luck.

Comment

Separations are not easy! But sometimes is just better to let go.

Comment

being seperated is hard but maybe after these two weeks of not talking you should tell her your feelings. like other ppl who have posted i agree when they say call on the phone or do a video chat. all you can do is be honest.

Comment

Working...
            X