What do you have of your SO's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What do you have of your SO's?

Yeah, like the title says. I was thinking about this because when Chris leaves, he's planning to give me his favorite hoodie, and I plan to give him a ring that I have literally not taken off in a few years.

So I'm just a little curious. What kind of stuff do you trade with your SO? Pillows? T-shirts? Jewelry? Stuffed animals? Haha. I thought about giving Chris the stuffed dog in my profile pic that I've had since I was 5. I love that thing a lot. I decided against it only because it would be difficult for him to bring it back.

Did you give your SO something that really meant a lot to you? I'm hoping for some interesting responses.

I don't have anything of his (yet) but he does have my favorite bobby pin and a lock of my hair. My hairstylist nearly killed me for doing that but it was worth it. I wouldn't mind one of his shirts or an old class ring, something simple.

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
      I don't have anything of his (yet) but he does have my favorite bobby pin and a lock of my hair. My hairstylist nearly killed me for doing that but it was worth it. I wouldn't mind one of his shirts or an old class ring, something simple.
      That's so cute. Why did your hairstylist want to kill you?
      Has he not thought about sending you anything?

Comment

I have his class ring. I had it when we dated in HS and kept it for the 4 years we were broken up. When we got back together, I asked him "Missing something???" Funny how the world works.
        Live.Laugh.Love.ALWAYS.

Comment

I have deodorant of his that he left behind so I can smell him when I miss him I also have a travel bag of his that says NH on it that I carry with me when I go on trips and I take pictures of all the adventures I go on with it, so I can show him I'm bringing a little piece of him everywhere I go.

I also took an idea off of here and gave him a set of keys to my house, so that in the event he ever randomly drops into my town, he can come on home...

Comment

I have her heart. Greatest thing ever.

Comment

When we were about to seperate in the airport, she gave me her greenstone pendant which she got during HER work-and-travel-trip to NZ and told me to give it new experiences by bringing it on my adventures.. I wear it all the time <3
              I also have a pair of her hipsters ..
              I was supposed to have her scent with me. I.e. a tiny flask of her perfume.. raspberry... Mmmmm .. but that package never arrived when I was in South Africa .. *shakes angry fist at the SA postal service*

As for her, she has one of my used tshirts (which she cuddles up with every night ^^) and MY perfume - she LOVES that perfume, and she doesn't want anyone else to smell me while I'm gone :] Hah!

Comment

I have four of his tshirts. To some people they may not seem like much but they mean the world to me! They're special for two reasons: one, the most obvious reason, they're his! Secondly, I'm the first gf he's ever let wear his shirts!

Comment

I have his college hoody, and my favorite button-down shirt of his. I wear the hoody when I have exams etc, feels like he's there helping me =)

<3 The day we met : 10.31.2009
                  <3 Our first Date: 11.04.2009
                  The Day we went long distance: 08.08.2010
                  <3 He came to England: 12.27.2010-01.07.2011
                  <3 My trip to Ohio: 5.29.2011-6.09.2011
                  Our first Christmas visit: 12.23.2011-1.7.2011
                  Distance closed: 2.29.2012!!!!!!!!

Comment

well little while back i gave her one of my shirts because if she was ever missing me or lonely she could put the shirt on and feel me around her, she gave me her blanket while she was here for the same reason

Comment

Originally posted by CynderAngel View Post
                      That's so cute. Why did your hairstylist want to kill you?
                      Has he not thought about sending you anything?
                      Because it basically made a bald spot. I accidentally cut too close to the scalp. And he has. He told me he'd send me his silk boxers one day. My mom'd die if he ever does.

Comment

I've got his t-shirt. I love sleeping with it
                        How lucky I am to have something that makes saying good-bye so hard!

Comment

I have my man's favorite shirt and he has loads of my stuff since he's still living in our apartment and I left a bunch of clothes, blankets, etc.

Comment

My SO left a lot of stuff behind, since he doesn't need it when he works in Japan and in his vacations he's here.
                            So I have shirts, towels, parfume, books etc.

Comment

I have:

one sock.....found under the bed
                              a hair elastic.....left in the shower
                              his dirty washing bag.....found in the laundrey

As you might be able to tell, the things I have are all incidental and stuff he missed when packing, no where near as sweet and romantic as all you other guys and girls lol.

I plan to change that when I go over to see him at christmas and steal his warm, soft, fluffy, green jumper.

I love that jumper

Comment

Working...
                              X