No announcement yet.

What do you have of your SO's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have his bathrobe. I have a daughter so he wanted to be modest which I appreciated. He doesn't use it at home and it's bulky to pack so he left it here for future visits. On my last visit to England I purchased a light winter coat. Where I live in MI we have winters where it will be 20-30 below zero F for weeks at a time... all I have are ginormous thick coats that I didn't feel like bringing on an overcrowded plane. To me, UK winters are extremely mild so I just picked something up there. He's also got my outlet adapter. I know, too practical but now I wont lose it.
    Kimberly J
    https://kimberlyandvernon.blogspot.com/

Comment

I have his boxers and a pair of his socks, I sleep with them at night
      I sent him home with the key to our house... he'll not be back to the US for another year, but it just didn't seem right for him not to have a key to his own house!!

He left his Nintendo DS and games with my kids... which elevated him to GOD status in their eyes, LOL!
      We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

He left his Nintendo DS and games with my kids... which elevated him to GOD status in their eyes, LOL!
        lmao! bet there like "feel free to marry him mom, we soooo loveee him!!!"

Comment

I sleep in his blue Ninja Turtle shirt that he let me keep We used to trade things all of the time during our first couple of visits, but we don't as much as we used to. For example, I used to trade out a pair of his boxers every month to sleep in, and he would also let me take a different shirt too Now, I am just content with the ninja turtle shirt. I am not sure if he will ever get it back :P

He has taken a pair of my undies before, but he gave them back around six months later because he knew that they were my favorite pair!

We have a lot of gifts that we have given each other though, and he wears the Star Wars pajama pants that I gave him a lot, so I sort of see that as the same thing

Comment

I have his favorite football (soccer) shirt and a bottle of his cologne. He doesn't have anything of mine yet, but I plan on letting him take something home from our trip.
            First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

We trade shirts, and I gave him my Mr Dog who has not left my side for years (he even came to Spain and France with me) to take on the bus. I was thinking of letting him take my necklace I never take off but I never got around to it when he was here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bølle
                As for her, she has one of my used tshirts (which she cuddles up with every night ^^) and MY perfume - she LOVES that perfume, and she doesn't want anyone else to smell me while I'm gone :] Hah!
                What he said I'm developing a quite close relationship with that tshirt.. and a beautiful bloodstone bracelet he sent me (I've got this thing for bracelets...)

But.. I actually have a few other things from his apartment as well... a mirror, a bedside lamp... and a few other things that are definitely only meant for the adults only section^^

Now excuse me, I'm off to sniff his perfume..

Comment

Nothing material yet.
                  I sent him a wooden necklace (I have the same) and he got a bunch of other stuff lol
                  He's been promisin me to send me a shirt for like 7 months already lol But oh well...

Comment

Originally posted by Caitlin2009 View Post
                    lmao! bet there like "feel free to marry him mom, we soooo loveee him!!!"
                    They liked him a lot before... but that really sealed the deal, lol!
                    We collided and fell out of nothingness... scattering stars like dust

Comment

I have a t-shirt of his fave band and a hoodie he gave me on our first visit, Some deodorant he sent me so i can smell him. I also have lots of momentoes from our visits dotted around my room, and a necklace he gave me that i never take off.

He has a draw full of my clothes that i have left at his, and a necklace that i gave him that he never takes off

Comment

The night I met my bf I took his hoodie that he had on. I told him if he wanted it back he had to see me again....it seemed to work and now he is all mine

It's mine now! I told him I am going to keep it since it reminds me of him and when we met, best night ever. I also have one of his white t-shirts, which I have sent him pics of me in...he liked that

Comment

I want a shirt with her scent, but she just won't send me one. ... I will get one when she has to leave me again though.

Comment

So far i have absolutely nothing and if i know Lily, its gonna stay that way.

Comment

i have his tee and his perfumeeee..woaww i go crazy evreytime i tke a sniff ot itttt,,,,,,,and loads off beautiful memorieeesss!!!! oopsss i even preserved hisss luggage sticker they put on air port...hehehe

Comment

I have a pair of his socks that he left her by accident. And they stunk so my Mum washed them for me.
                                And I have his stuffed cat. I think that's all I have of his.
                                [CENTER]

Comment

Working...
                                X