No announcement yet.

What do you have of your SO's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha. I made this thread a few weeks ago. Now that Chris and I have met, I might as well give the real answer instead of the predicted one.

I have his favorite red hoodie, his Zune HD and earbuds, some of his shower gel and shampoo, and one sock that he accidentally left behind. X3

He has my class ring and my second favorite stuffed animal.

Comment

Originally posted by srigg009 View Post
      My boyfriend gave me some of his tshirts and a teddy bear he's had since he was little, he said he was keeping it to give to his soulmate
      Sooooo cute.

Comment

Originally posted by 5000miles View Post
        I have his favorite football (soccer) shirt and a bottle of his cologne. He doesn't have anything of mine yet, but I plan on letting him take something home from our trip.
        Just thought I'd update since this thread has been revived.

I now have his hoodie, a pair of boxers, his shampoo/conditioner and his shower gel. His shower gel brings back the most memories. I usually cry when I smell it.

He took home some gifts that I was going to send him for his birthday, but decided to just give him in person and save on postage. The main one being a blanket I made him that I'd been using. And he also took a bottle of my perfume.
        First conversation 11.5.09 First meeting 11.7.10 Closed the distance 5.14.14 Married 6.14.14

https://lovingfrom5000miles.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
        X