AND WE MET...:) :) :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AND WE MET...:) :) :)

YUPZZZZZZZZZ....exactly after 2 years and 3 months we met....and on exactly the same date i left him..(saw him last on 19th june 2008 and we met again on 19th sept 2010),,,woaww what a feeling it was,,,,felt as if we met just a day after we saw each other the lst time,,,ddint feel as if 2 yrs and 3 months passed in between,,,,and i tuk him flowers and chocolatess to the airport..and i jus ran to himmm wheni saw him coming outta the terminal,,,and only after like 5 minutes when i finally "finished" hugging him i saw that so many ppl were staring at us and smiling hehehe...had awesom 17 days wid him,,,although he was supposed 2 be here for 3 weeks but then had 2 go 5 days earlier whihc was d saddest part of all,,,,but newayss had d time of my life when he was here,,,although he was a little quiet thru the trip but i guess it was only because he was thinking how it wud feel 2 part again,,,newaysss the good news is he was not quiet sure abt us and was a little shaky but after the visit he says hes not shaky and wanna continue with our ldr...i hope it stays this way and he doesnt change his mind again,,,,and hope this visitt proves to be a positive one in futuree!!!!
    loads of love and regards to all the members here for being there and giving so much of support through their stories!!!! love u all...

Wow, two years? Now there's some willpower! And I'm glad he was able to find strength because of your visit, that's always important.

Comment

Wow. Y'all are really dedicated. So glad to hear you had a great time.

Comment

That is so awsome. I am glad you had a good time!

Comment

major dedication! after 2 years you deserved a wonderful visit!

Comment

thank u everyoneeeee!!!!!!!!!! ......

Comment

Originally posted by LadyMarchHare View Post
              Wow, two years? Now there's some willpower! And I'm glad he was able to find strength because of your visit, that's always important.
              2 yrs and 3 months dear.....each minute counts in ldr...phewww a long waitttt.....thnk u for ur reply

Comment

YAY!! Glad you had a good time!
                NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

I'm glad you got to see him! That's wonderful! And what a testament to both of yours commitment. ^^

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Aww that's great!!

Comment

That's wonderful! I'm glad that you had a fun time!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X