No announcement yet.

I've been way too busy to post here BUT I spent 2 wonderful weeks with my SO <3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been way too busy to post here BUT I spent 2 wonderful weeks with my SO <3

Hey everybody,

everything with school and work and other stuff went just as I expected: I was busy as hell. And I had to prepare for my two weeks in Austria. The last 5 nights before my flight I could sleep maybe 4,5-5 hours because I just had so many things to do. But finally Friday 15th of October arrived and my plane took off.

I was just soo amazing to see my SO in real life after two months. Amazing. Amazing. Even though he was late at the airport because he took the wrong train and I had to wait 15min. ;P But he was the cutest thing ever when he arrived with roses. <3

I got to see his flat and I like it. I got to meet his parents and surprise surprise his father could actually form some sentences in English. Not too complicated but still something. His mother was quite shy because of our language barrier. Also some craziness was in the air.

I got to meet his sister and his friends. Very nice people but unfortunately in the party (my birthday slash his house warming party) some people kept changing the language back to German every now and then. Most of them tried to speak English to me.

Also some awkward moments with the parents. It was the morning of my birthday (the next day from the party) and we were still half naked around 3pm and hadn't taken a shower yet. Also the bed in the bedroom looked rather interesting... like there had been some sort of an explosion. ;P And suddenly the doorbell rings. My SO checks his phone and his mother has called him twice. He calls back and surprise: the parents are downstairs and want to bring me birthday presents. So he opens the door down and we start to put some cloths on super fast. My hair is a huge mess. Quickly I manage to pull on some jeans and put a shirt on when the parents show up. From the door there is a clear view to the bedroom and I forgot to close the door... so they could draw a lot of conclusions! I was soooo embarrassed.

But otherwise the trip was super awesome. I would have rather stayed there forever already... I was quite depressing to come back last Sunday and now I've had a lot of problems with school work. I just don't want to be in Finland any more... *sigh*

I just had to write this here. Sorry for the long "me me me me me!" message.

Hey, great to have you back, I'm glad you had such an awesome time

And don't worry about the parents and the bed thing - old people have sex too.

Thanks for sharing!
    Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Hey, we love me-me-me posts. It sounds like such a great time! Did you enjoy getting to tour around Austria as well? I assume you got to look around.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Yes I saw some of the countryside with mountains! It's just so different as there are no mountains in Finland. The views were breathtaking and I became quite emotional. Little houses on the hills and all the trees were red or orange already. It was beautiful. I just have to move to that country.

Comment

It sounds like you had a wonderful time!

Comment

Personally I LOVE me me me posts.

I am very happy for you !!!
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Zephii View Post
              old people have sex too.
              !
              rofl

Comment

Sounds like you had a great time! When are you going to move there? I bet the views and landscapes are quite different to Finland

Comment

I'll hopefully move there next summer if everything goes well

Comment

Working...
                  X