No announcement yet.

Special Songs/Bands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well we don't have an official songs but there are two songs that will always remind me of him because they explain my feelings for him.

Both are by Colbie Caillat. I even sang "Falling For You" in the car once to him...it was my way of just letting it out how I felt about him. It explained it perfectly and "Bubbly" explains how he has made me feel since the day I met him.

I also have another song that makes me think of him an oddly enough its a song from a Holiday Inn Express commercial lol "You Always Make Me Smile," the full song is cute and it's actually my ringtone if he were to call.

Comment

Our song's gotta be 'Chasing Cars' by Snow Patrol..

But songs like e.g. 'Alejandro' Lady Gaga, 'Waka Waka' Shakira and 'Vanilla Twilight' Owl City bring back memories

Comment

We dont have an official song (yet?) I've got two whole playlists of songs though. One of songs that remind me of him and one of "missing you" songs (mainly found on this site!)

Two of my favourites are "Monuments and Melodies" by Incubus and "I belong to you" by Muse

However he writes songs and we have our own song that we're working on together. I also have my own song that is in the process of being written for me by my sweetheart.
        Tea and hugs make the world go round - don't ever discount the little things in life.

Smiling away to oneself brings an obscene amount of joy when only you know the reason why your smiling. Pick something secret to smile about and let it light up your face all day long!

And remember....Love really IS all around.

Comment

Working...
        X