She finally put her guard down!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

She finally put her guard down!

Me and Denise were on the phone a few minutes ago and i sensed that we were gonna have another bawling session, which sadly turned out to be the case after i made love to her and to quote her after we did that "every look, every touch, i saw and felt how much you loved me, and it made me wanna bawl" which we ended up doing after she said that, and i was sad about missing her like hell anyway and she also said "nothing feels right without you!" which made us cry even harder. After we were done she told me i didnt have to break the wall she normally has up everytime i know she needs to cry,and we were joking around a little after that and i told her something and she said:

Denise: Im not afraid of you!
    Me: Well you never have to be afraid of me cause you know im not gonna hurt you ever
    Denise: No, you dont get it. Im not afraid of anybody or anything anymore, that wall is gone

She explained other things to me which basically meant with my help she put her guard that shes had for all those many years down, she can finally fully trust many people in her life and me(not that she never has its just more so now) which has made me really happy because with all the things that have happened to her in the past couple of years, for her to say shes not afraid anymore is a big step for her. As for me i wish i could pull my own wall down, its a slow process for me because im scared if i fully break down my own wall shes gonna leave me or something, i know in my heart that wont happen with but i did that with my ex and he betrayed me! I trust her with all my heart but im afraid to do what she just did because i dont want anything bad to happen

Good for Denise. I'm glad you two are helping each other out so much.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

Good for you, sweetie

Comment

yeah now i just need to :/ tired of feeling like i always wanting to run away because im afraid she'll do the same first

Comment

Working...
        X