Some happy ^^

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some happy ^^

I know I've made quite a few different threads over the past couple days but I figured I'd do one more quick one.

So, I have a job interview next week sometime. This insurance firm is hiring a part time receptionist and they're contacting me next Wednesday to set up an interview. ^^ But, beyond that, I sent Alex a card about two weeks ago. In it I included a paper crane I folded and a little heart I cut out of fabric and carried around with me for a couple days so it'd pick up my scent. He got the card today. His sister gave it to him right before he was going to get off for bed. He told me that I smell sweet and he likes it. >w< I'm so happy he likes it!! Now I don't have to worry about that when I go to see him...

But, yes, there is some happy to spread around to the forum. What are some sweet things that your SO has said that just make you want to squeal with happiness?

well for Vday me and my S/o exchanged boxes. we each had a list of 5 things that we had to put in a box. our list was as follows:
    Something sweet
    Something shiney
    Something heart shaped
    Something floral
    Something written
    I got my box today. I was soo excited to find he had gotten me a ceramic frog with mushrooms and a box of different teas. just the fact that he remembered i LOVE frogs and have a collection of them and that I love to drink hot tea before bed made my heart sing. I was jumping up and down sqeeling "froggy" while on the phone with him. My ex couldnt even remember my favorite color after being with me for over 5 years. So him giving me an engagment ring with my favorite color in it, and then just these little things puts me over the moon. I love him ALOT.

Comment

Nothing particular he has said (since he said how extremely happy he is with me and how he only wants to be with me last Saturday, which just had me floating in the air for a few days ), but just the simple fact that we talk so much more daily now than we did last semester. And I got to "tuck him in" again today, which always makes me super-happy!

Comment

Something he's said lately that makes me wanna jump up and down with happiness.... Kinda hard ATM, considering the sort of bad yet not really bad news :=|

He did say he was scared of being hurt as well after I told him I was scared of that....and he said that we'd have to make this work the best we can...and has just been really sweet tonight all way around. I am just really happy his reaction to me looking into planning a trip there wasn't negative.....it wasn't over joyed, but its just in its first thoughts stages... once we get closer to Nov and see how much I've got and how likely it is to go through, then his reaction had better be a bit over the top LOL

Comment

He had a bachelor party last weekend and I have to admit I was a bit worried of what would happen there (didnt let him know though), forgot all about it and went to sleep..in the middle of the night my roomate wakes me up and said someone was calling for me yelling...I got up so scared thinking all sorts of things, it was him on the house phone because my mobile was turned off, he was drunk and horny and thinking about me!!! Its said that drunk people say the thruth, my boy hardly ever verbally expresses his feelings, he did that night and it was soooo nice to hear those words that I rarely hear from him
          ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
          Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

This week I came to visit him and his family as a quick trip and everytime we would finish eating at the table he would hold me close to him and hold my hand. It made me so happy that he always look for us to have any knid of connection!!! I love him soooo much!

Comment

Originally posted by ettie View Post
              Its said that drunk people say the thruth
              ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥ ♥♥♥
              Yeah, that's definitely true! My husband does express his feelings at other times, too (not often enough, IMO, though :P), but when he's drunk, he's all about "I love you" over and over again! Okay, so let's just get our guys drunk every time we need to hear that! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by lunamea View Post
                Yeah, that's definitely true! My husband does express his feelings at other times, too (not often enough, IMO, though :P), but when he's drunk, he's all about "I love you" over and over again! Okay, so let's just get our guys drunk every time we need to hear that! LOL
                not a bad idea! hahahaha
                Enamorada de ti!!

Comment

We were *cuddling* and I said, I love being held, just because I'm a very touchy person in general. I had originally just meant it to mean I love physical proximity (or the illusion thereof in our case ), but he turned it into a much sweeter moment when he said, I love holding you. =] Made me smile. And how even though we don't talk-talk when I go to bed, and we just text/IM, he insists on "singing" to me, and has actually started looking up new lullabies and typing them out word for word. I also told him I wanted a cute nickname that was mine and mine alone, and he said he wasn't good at cute, but lately it's like every ten seconds he'll call me something. XD Which isn't exactly what I meant, but he is trying so hard and it means a lot.

Comment

Working...
                  X