Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help? I need ideas...

ON saturday its our 1 year anniversary of being "together"

We are not able to send each other stuff via snail mail. I need some ideas on what to do to make it something special.

I know i can write an email or an e-card, but does anyone else have any other ideas? like something I could do, then take pictures of it, and send the pictures to him?

Thanks for your help!

I always find long, affectionate phonecalls to be quite the special occasion. Telling him how much you miss and love him. Be gushy :P Also, maybe draw him something or write a letter. I draw giant hearts on paper and draw his name in them or other creative little things and take pics then send it to him. Also maybe take a extra special picture of yourself and send it to him? To me, the littlest things are the most special

Comment

You could write him a story...either a naughty or nice one haha.
      it's not a dream anymore, it's worth fighting for

Comment

How about one of those little photo books they used to give whenever you got film developed? You could fill it with pictures from your life, including one of you holding a sign saying "Happy Anniversary!" and send it to him.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

I think you can write him a really lovey dovey letter

Comment

You could write Happy Anniversary on yourself..somewhere and send it to him...
            NY to Texas Married on...August 17th, 2013

Comment

You guys should do a webcam date night if you can. Just do some bonding, and listen to some music, maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
                lol best idea ever... I don't have anything to top this. Do this.

ROFL.

Comment

Originally posted by Karringtyn View Post
                  LOL I totally love this!

Comment

Thanks EVERYONE!

Comment

Working...
                    X