Our Christmas Apart! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our Christmas Apart! :(

Hi guys! I know it's still early to be thinking about CHRISTMAS but I need help.

My SO is spending time her Christmas in Domican Republic and we won't be able to communicate at that time. So I want to ask you guys what should i give her so that our Christmas would still be memorable. What kind of gift should I get? or What should I do? I need some suggestions.

I don't have much right now 'coz I invested almost all of my money trying to open 2 business before the year ends so that I can be with her sooner than we talked about.

My friends told me to write letters. the same number as the number of days she will be away and wont be able to talk to me and let her open one a day.

i need some more suggestions guys! pls help!
    Always and Forever Love

Did you delete the original thread for this? Because I remember answering another one for you.

But I have the same suggestion. Maybe make a short, 10-15 minute movie telling her how much you love her and miss her, and take her on a small tour of how Christmas looks around your city (do they decorate shops? how does your family decorate the house? etc)

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

the letters are perfect that was what got me threw 6 months of camp... try pictures, random emails... I absolutally love the video idea... little random thoughts go a long way

Comment

Yeah i love it too! maybe i cud add like a song per day! :P coz i love singing although i suck at it! hihih!
        Always and Forever Love

Comment

Working...
        X