Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful California :)

Hey there everyone

i just wanted to drop by and say hello. i'm in LA !! after over 27 hours of travel, the tired, grumpy, and gross version of me got a long deserved (and long overdue) hug

it is taking some time for me to get adjusted to the tricky weather, and get the jetlag out of my system. my SO's jetlag proof plan seems to work, but i'm still very tired he's keeping me out of the house so that i resist the temptation of sleeping on a couch/chair/table/street lamp/toilet seat so far, i have to admit i am very tempted LOL!

i've been thinking about a lot of you guys here, and promise that my next trip will be better planned so i can incorporate some LFAD meet ups! in the mean time, i hope to take advantage of being in a close time zone to a large number of you, so anyone that feels like meeting up over chat or a skype call send me a mgs and we'll figure something out

i know i won't be spending too much time here, so i apologise in advance; but i promise to be back with a vengeance!

have a great rest of the week everyone!
    Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
    And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
    ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Yay! Glad to see you made it safe and sound. No worries - we'll all be here waiting for happy details - enjoy!

Comment

Take care Ioanna. Have a great time. Jetlag is a b*tch for sure.

Comment

Yay! I hope you have a lot of fun!! How long are you staying?

Comment

Have fun!

Comment

Stil feel very happy for you!!!

Let's set up a skype date for next week sometime!

Comment

Yay! Hope you have a great time!

Comment

Yay glad to see you made it!

Comment

Ah, yeah... jetlag -_-
                  It's good to have a "jetlag buddy" :P just to keep you outta the house/poke you/annoy you/shake you once in a while/carry your unconscious body around..

Have a great time!

Comment

Woo!!! Go to Cerritos Mall and get some mango chicken at that one Thai place in the food court if you're near by @_@. One of the great things about LA, you can be in opposite parts of the city and it seems like two different worlds xD.

Comment

Have a great time and take tons of pictures!

Comment

You'll be adjusted in just a few days for sure ^^ Have a great trip! I'm glad you made it safe.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

thank you so much everyone

i'll be staying until the end of the month... feels great to be on vacation heheheh

luisiana, you are so right! if it werent for is constant poking, shaking and annoying sounds i don't think i'd be able to cope

Darth, it says you're an alumni yay!!!! how did i miss that news?! i'm so happy for you
                          it is true, LA is HUGE! and every corner has a very different and distinct character... and i havent seen 5% of it yet

i just realised i didnt take a single picture yet... should get to it!
                          Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again.
                          And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends.
                          ~Richard Bach

“Always,” said Snape.

Comment

Originally posted by ioanna View Post
                            it is true, LA is HUGE! and every corner has a very different and distinct character... and i havent seen 5% of it yet
                            It definitely is. I've lived in California my whole life and I even lived in the L.A. area and I probably haven't even seen 5% of it, lol.

I hope you have a wonderful vacation!

Comment

Working...
                            X