I miss him...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss him...

Well no offense to the guys, but my bf isn't the most "talkative" texter, and we haven't had much to talk about other than how excited we are... how we miss sex... miss cuddling... and future plans. He's keeps busy by playing games, and I'm really busy....

He's the most romantic person ever when I'm with him, but when we're texting, he's not talkative. When I'm there, he plays piano for me, he makes music on his computer, he wants to take me to dinner, he loves cuddling, he's great in bed and makes eye contact and tells me he loves me when we're done... I'm just hating the distance right now... its not fair. D:

Yeah, a lot of guys aren't into the whole "texting conversation", honestly I hate them too. One cute text message here or there is fine but not a whole convo! I'm like, "Just pick up the damn phone and let's have a conversation!" haha

I know you are busy but try to find a time where you can have a quick conversation on the phone or on skype. Even if it's 5 minutes at the end of the day, it'll make you feel better.

Comment

Yeah, I know skyping and actually talking to him makes me feel better. We are in our dorms at different times so its kind of hard to skype... I do call at least once or twice a day, but I miss being with him... We were close distance before long distance, and it's really hard coping...

Comment

I understand, I went from living with my fiance to only being able to talk to him once a day for 5 minutes. I know it's hard but you guys are going to be okay. Stay positive.

Comment

It's an adjustment. Not all guys are really into the texting thing, and I have to be honest, I'm not either.

Instead of texting him constantly and being disappointed, over the course of your day, make memos to yourself of things you want to tell him on your phone call or chat later. That way, you'll get more of a response and it can turn into an actual conversation, instead of just tidbits.

If you look for it, I've got a sneaking suspicion...love actually is all around

Comment

I feel exactly the same way, I've been missing my SO a lot for the last couple days, I dunno what it's been. But I know exactly how you feel.

Comment

It sucks, doesn't it. I feel you. I'm lucky in that my SO is decently talkative, but even that doesn't account for everything just being about a video game while he forgets to reply for 10 minutes at a time.

How about Skype time? Face to face on there can help.

LFAD Book Challenge: 34/100 Complete

Comment

what i suggest, is like, when u talk to him over the phone...u can get what hes feelin for u from his voice, right? its like he doesnt have to say so many things but just feeling in his voice...all these emotions...that he loves you..that will mean a world to you!

Comment

My guy's never been big on texting. He likes receiving them from me, but he'd rather not write back lol. I found he would leave offline messages on msn and things like that though, so maybe he'd be willing to blast off a couple of quick IMs or FB posts a day or something. Find a kind of communication he likes too
                  Happily married to the little Canadian boy I never thought I'd meet in person

Comment

Working...
                  X